BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love this facial lotion. I've used a lot of other products and this one takes the cake . I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it. Its very light also. I strongly recommend.
Brianne B.
My favorite moisturizer. This is very lightweight, doesn't make my face feel heavy or greasy and has no fragrance which is a must for me. It works wonders for cold weather skin problems.
Alexis D.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely love this moisturizer! It is super light and you don't need much. My face tends to get oily with most moisturizers and I do not have the oily effect with simple. The only downside I would say is that it smells like sunscreen which I really hate!
Kenzie M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this product. I have never used another moisturizer. This one makes my skin hydrated and crisp. Great for under makeup. I also suggest the simple toner to use with this!
Kimberly P.
Boston, MA
Scent is light, and barely noticeable, which is nice. It makes me feel clean. The texture was a bit too light for me and it dried very quickly. I normally like my moisturizer's to take awhile to dry up so I can feel my skin absorbing it, but that is just personal preference.
Katherine B.
Tall Timbers, MD
Perfect for summer, not weighty or oily. Really light and refreshing. Doesn't clog my pores or make me break out. I can reapply at night and not feel guncked up!
Ashley C.
West Point, VA
Very hydrating, and lightweight. I have acne prone skin and this does not cause break-outs. I feel like my skin is still able to breath while wearing this.
I bought this at Target.
Shelley g.
Stanardsville, VA
Very light and refreshing. No smell. Love this moisturizer. I use it every morning. It's a great base for your makeup and really helps it look nice once you put your primer and foundation on. I have dry/oily skin, and this moisturizer really helps my dry spots. Also helps makeup look less cakey.
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
Love using this on a daily basis. I have had issues in the past with other moisturizers, but not this one. It feels so like, and not greasy at all. Works great under all my foundations as well.
Fatima D.
Abingdon, MD
I love this product 1st because of their ingredients (all natural), 2nd its light-weight and non-greasy and duh it's affordable! The most amazing moisturizer out there in the market.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.