BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
I love all of the Simple brand's products. I use the light moisturizer in the morning before putting on my makeup. It is very light and doesn't make me oily, and simple is amazing on my sensitive skin!
Brittni B.
White , GA
I love this moisturizer! I use this twice a day everyday. It leaves the skin hydrated without leaving behind any residue. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any reaction to this product. Must have!
Cayci M.
Athens, TN
I liked this product but wasn't quite satisfied with the hydration. I do have somewhat sensitive skin so I liked that it didn't have a big scent and it was very affordable!
Lauren P.
Havre De Grace, MD
I used this in the summer when I did not need as much moisture in my skin and it was very nice. It did not provide enough moisture for the winter months when my skin get dry in the cold weather.
Eleanor B.
Levittown, PA
This made my skin more dry than when I started out and was not as sensitive as it had been mentioned. I broke out in hives due to my allergies, but it is a decent price for those on a budget.
Meaghan H.
Metairie, La
Wonderful moisturizer. I have oily skin and I really like this in the summer because its lightweight and moisturizers my skin without being to heavy and therefore causing my skin to get greasy.
Brandi H.
This works so well and I love the natural ingredients. It really is a light moisturizer and is quick to absorb into the skin, leaving it feeling nice and soft with just the right amount of moisture.
Amber M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this moisturizer for daily use. I use in the morning after washing my face and let it absorb before applying my makeup. I have dry skin and this is the little help I need under my makeup.
Samantha F.
Clarksville, TN
This was a great product for the end of the day for me. I loved being able to come home wash up and feel the rejuvenating effects of this easy and delightful moisturizer.
Shaina H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product was just okay. I have very dry skin and I live in a very dry area so I think I needed a more substantial moisturizer. It didn't break out my sensitive skin so I feel if you have normal skin this would work great.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.