BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This is currently my go to moisturizer. It feels nice and light on the skin but is very hydrating and it is great under makeup. I have purchased this over and over again.
Rosanna M.
This is my everyday moisturizer in the winter since I have combo-oily skin prone to breakouts. It does a great job, it's light and doesn't leave me an oily mess by the end of the day. Definitely a staple.
H B.
Not my favorite of the Simple line but a satisfactory moisturizer under makeup. It had no greasy residue and absorbed well with no strong smell. However, when they say "light" moisturizer, they weren't kidding. I didn't find any long term benefits my skin and haven't purchased again
Allie G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This moisturizer is great. I use to put my makeup on and when my face is really dry and I never had a problem with it! It never irritated my skin or made me breakout. It's really light but really makes your skin so smooth and soft! I love it.
Ashley W.
Even in Wyoming winter (read: DRY, SO DRY), this moisturizer keeps my face feeling perfectly hydrated and doesn't make it greasy or shiny. I love how smooth it leaves my skin, and how easy it goes on, too!
jessica s.
Dallas, TX
I like simple but I was expecting this moisturizer to really hydrate my skin and it didn't really do so instead I felt like it was drying out my skin more. I was a little disaponted with this product.
Jennifer S.
I love all of the Simple brand's products. I use the light moisturizer in the morning before putting on my makeup. It is very light and doesn't make me oily, and simple is amazing on my sensitive skin!
Nora T.
Southport , FL
I love the Simple brand! I have very sensitive skin and none of their products irritate it. I love this moisturizer for the mornings. It is light enough to dry quickly and does not feel greasy on my skin.
Brianna B.
Bryant, AR
The it was very light but I didn't notice it hydrating my skin any. I have oily skin so I feel like most moisturizers work fairly well but this one almost dried me out more.
Cayci M.
Athens, TN
I liked this product but wasn't quite satisfied with the hydration. I do have somewhat sensitive skin so I liked that it didn't have a big scent and it was very affordable!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.