BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Carly L.
San Jose, CA
Perfect for acne prone, sensitive, combination-type skin (or all of the above in my sad case). This one is always a constant repurchase; bonus if it's got the SPF protection as well!
Taylor F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have very sensitive skin, and I love this product. It never breaks me out. It leaves my skin moisturized all day. It's very gentle, and not oily all day if you apply a pea sized amount. It also lasts a long time.
Lily T.
Westerville, OH
The moisturizer was great for my sensitive skin. It has a nice airy quality to it that makes it feel good on the skin with out feeling oily. This is a good product that makes my skin feel renewed and refreshed.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
Like the facial wash, this burned my skin. I couldn't believe it! Usually I only have a problem with very harsh chemicals or strong scents, but this burned for a good hour after application. I will not be using this again!
Sydney L.
I keep the mini size of this in my gym bag. It gets the job done, but leaves my face looking slightly oilier than others. Lightweight and good for sensitive combo skin.
Dawn W.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I love all of the Simple products and the moisturizer is so light and grease free that I am not afraid to use it with my oily skin and large pores. Usually moisturizers make my skin break out but not this one.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
I love this stuff!!! I put it on at night and it keeps my skin so hydrated. I like that the lotions texture it different from regular lotions I've tried. It's almost exfoliating, because it feels slitly grainy.
Taryn L.
Henrico, VA
I was so excited to try the Simple Hydrating light moisturizer I had heard so many great things about it! I used it and it still wasn't enough moisture for me. It felt great going on, just didn't last long.
Cassandra H.
This is probably one of the best face moisturizers I've ever used! It's light, doesn't make my face feel greasy, & the bottle lasts for a longer time than others that I have used.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
Because I use the makeup remover wipes I decided to try this product.... Its OK.....its very light which is a plus. Mild scent and leaves skin soft and hydrated.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.