BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Kerin G.
I love this brand for my skincare stuff. They're none irritating on my sensitive skin and does exactly what it says it will do. Simple skincare never disappoints.
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL
So light and nice I did see a decrease in my oil production wine using this. That is a huge bonus for me add in super oily! It's a great price point and smells lovely.
Katherine B.
I love everything from this company. It's natural ingredients are great for my sensitive skin and provide the perfect amount of moisture. I love how gentle the lotion is and it is such a great price for what you get. I will definitely buy this again
kristina d.
East Islip, NY
My skin has been hating me lately! It has been dry, itchy and super red! The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is my new best friend this winter! It calmed my redness and left my skin feeling fresh and well hydrated!
Jennifer J.
Denham Spgs, LA
I discovered this product about a year or two ago and have been using it ever since. It is a staple in my daily skincare routine. It is so light and moisturizing.
katelyn c.
The best moisturizer ever! my skin felt so hydrated! i use this every now and again but when i do use this, it satisfies me every time its very gentle on acne prone skin and doesn't do ant harshness to it i love love love this moisturizer so much !!!!
Kathryn D.
Cleveland, OH
This is my ride or die moisturizer. Not to overstate the obvious, but it is SIMPLE. it is not too heavy, it doesn't clog my pores, it hydrates perfectly. I've repurchased this three times, which is very rare for me.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This moisturizer is really nice for normal skin - mine tends to be really dry during the winter so I had to switch to something thicker... Very good product though
Lacie R.
Chico, CA
It's a good product to use. light on my skin so i don't feel like its making my face oily. the price isn't too crazy but like most beauty products its about $7-8.
Lily T.
Westerville, OH
The moisturizer was great for my sensitive skin. It has a nice airy quality to it that makes it feel good on the skin with out feeling oily. This is a good product that makes my skin feel renewed and refreshed.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.