BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Becky E.
Addison, MI
Love this moisturizer, its my daily go to. I use it every morning before applying makeup. It leaves my skin feeling nourished without feeling like its being greased down like other moisturizers can do. I have never had any break outs from this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight, effective way to keep your skin hydrated.
Jenycce M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. AT FIRST I WAS NOT SURE BECAUSE IT IS A LITTLE WATERY WICH I AM NOT ACCUSTOMED TO BUT NOW I GET IT. IT IS LIGHT DOES NOT OVER POWER MY SKIN, NO SCENT AND MOISTURE IS LIKE CAPTURED ALL DAY
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
Love love love this product. It feels light, it absorbs fast, it does not feel oily and most importantly it does not break me out. I have horrible skin and adult acne, so this moisturizer does what it says and keeps me moisturized even in the winter days. The only thing I want to see is some SPF so that I can use it in the day time and protect my skin more.
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
This moisturizer was amazing. It kept my skin hydrated for hours and left it feeling rejuvenated and healthy. Since using this I have also seen a decrease in the oil in my skin and in my acne flare ups. Highly recommended.
Mary D.
My skin is super sensitive! I've used this brand in the past and no problems but for whatever reason this formula or I don't even know just did not sit well with my face! Still an amazing brand just my face is the problem! Lol
Kerin G.
MIAMI, FL
I love this brand for my skincare stuff. They're none irritating on my sensitive skin and does exactly what it says it will do. Simple skincare never disappoints.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This moisturizer is really nice for normal skin - mine tends to be really dry during the winter so I had to switch to something thicker... Very good product though
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
I love this moisturizer it hydrates your skin with just a little pea size amount of product. It is very affordable and you can pick it up at most convenient stores. I recommend to everyone with sensitive or dry skin.
Lacie R.
Chico, CA
It's a good product to use. light on my skin so i don't feel like its making my face oily. the price isn't too crazy but like most beauty products its about $7-8.
Sara C.
Glen Carbon, IL
So light and nice I did see a decrease in my oil production wine using this. That is a huge bonus for me add in super oily! It's a great price point and smells lovely.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.