BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product, great ingredients doesn't break me out and keeps my skin hydrated. I don't like the smell thou.. I don't know it smells clean I guess but something about the smell bothers me. I have recommend and other than the smell I love this product.
Sarah T.
National City, CA
I have combination skin. What I like about this is it helps with my dry skin but doesn't make the oily parts greasy. Light and cooling. Not much needed. Goes a long way.
I do enjoy using the moisturizer however because I have oily skin this product I feel clogs my pores up however I would recommend this moisturizer to many people with dry skin as it feel it would benefit them more than people with dry skin. It's so affordable and light on the skin. It's more of s "summer" moisturizer if you know what I mean as it's not not super moisturizing.
Amber M.
Tomball, TX
This was actually a pretty good moisturizer. It left my skin feeling soft without that oily feeling. I would recommend using this product after cleansing the face with the Simple daily cleanser, which is also a favorite of mine!
Jane L.
Whittier, CA
I like the light moisturizer however mine is a bit runny. I don't know why. I only need to use about the size of a dime so I like that i don't need to use too much. Other than that, I would definitely recommend the product if you have combination oily/dry skin.
Jordi J.
Columbia, Mo
Very good for my sensitive skin. Not too heavy that it causes me to break out or feel oily. I sometimes use this as a primer before applying my foundation and always use it before bed. Overall, good product for a great price.
Amy B.
It is good for day. light moisture not heavy under makeup. Always coupons for this line to it makes it cheaper out of pocket expense. I would buy it again. Light scent.
I just recently starting using this as my everyday moisturizer, and have really been liking it. Because I have such dry skin, I am very picky with products, because I HATE that thick, cakey feel that some moisturizers can give when they are "hydrating." This is a nice, light weight face lotion that gives me the hydration I'm looking for without that thick cream feeling.
Susanna K.
Aiken, SC
This is great for when I just need a simple, lightweight moisturizer. I use it instead of a night cream in summer and underneath sunscreen when I go to the beach. I also like that it doesn't interfere with my primer or BB cream.
Meagan J.
This might be the best thing since sliced bread. My life saver when it comes to moisturizer for my face. I could not go a day without it. Most other skin care products make my face itch and irritated and simple products do not.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.