BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
This is a great product, it is light and natural and works well for sensitive skin. I prefer it over higher priced moisturizers. I would buy it again and I recommend it.
Sarah T.
National City, CA
I have combination skin. What I like about this is it helps with my dry skin but doesn't make the oily parts greasy. Light and cooling. Not much needed. Goes a long way.
Masako A.
Washington, DC
I love this product! I use this every day and keeps my dry skin hydrated even during a tough winter time. It is so lightweight and does not weigh down. Easily absorbed so you can put makeup pretty quickly! Highly recommended.
Kelly K.
Grand Forks, ND
This is a great basic moisturizer - Simple products are just that. Light, not smelly, goes on smoothly. Doesn't offer me the lasting hydration I would like, but is still a solid drugstore pick.
adrian l.
El Cajon, CA
At first my skin reacted really well to this moisturizer, but after prolonged use my skin started to break out. definitely not the products fault as I have finicky skin.
Leah O.
Oxford, AL
I honestly hate most moisturizers and would prefer to just not use them. I love this one. Super light, not greasy in the least bit but still works! Love Simple products.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product, great ingredients doesn't break me out and keeps my skin hydrated. I don't like the smell thou.. I don't know it smells clean I guess but something about the smell bothers me. I have recommend and other than the smell I love this product.
Amber M.
Tomball, TX
This was actually a pretty good moisturizer. It left my skin feeling soft without that oily feeling. I would recommend using this product after cleansing the face with the Simple daily cleanser, which is also a favorite of mine!
This is a great everyday moisturizer. I like to wear it underneath makeup that has SPF in it because this doesn't have SPF. I prefer to use lighter moisturizers in the spring and summer, and I've found this to be a good option.
I just recently starting using this as my everyday moisturizer, and have really been liking it. Because I have such dry skin, I am very picky with products, because I HATE that thick, cakey feel that some moisturizers can give when they are "hydrating." This is a nice, light weight face lotion that gives me the hydration I'm looking for without that thick cream feeling.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.