BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Julie B.
This moisturizer feels really good on your face. It's very gentle and nice after a shower. The packaging is good for the price and it met all of my expectations. I think it would be nice if the smell was a little bit different but overall 10/10
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
I absolutely LOVE all simple products. They are super light, the scent is minimal and these products do not make my face turn red at all. I love this, and the day/night moisturizer. These are awesome daily use products! Prices are reasonable too.
Olivia L.
I used to use this product every day. I haven't seen it in stores for a while, but I loved how light the formula was. It kept my skin moisturized and didn't break me out. Only downside was the lack of SPF. It didn't really have a smell to it.
Abbe B.
Orlando, FL
I have super-sensitive skin that breaks out at the drop of a hat and this stuff is great. It really is just a simple moisturizer that hydrates without any other funky ingredients.
Lyzmarie N.
Neenah, WI
Good for the summer, not so good for the winter. But that is to be expected. It is a light moisturizer and it won't be as heavy as an overnight one, which is probably what I need.
Sarah B.
Fieldsboro, NJ
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. I always have trouble with my skin getting very dry and then using a moisturizer that causes my face to break out. This one isn't harsh at all and it keeps my face feeling hydrated all day and night.
Can't go wrong, helped me with my tattoo healing process and still use it on my tattoo. It's I scented which I like and it's nice enough to use on sensitive skin (I used it on my tattoo while it was healing, that in itself is enough proof).
X M.
A nice moisturizer; however my face is very sensitive and prone to breakouts. So, while it didn't feel greasy or oily on my skin, it did, unfortunately, cause me to breakout. I think this is an issue with my skin and not really the product.
Christina E.
Light. Affordable. And fragrance free! I am very sensitive when it comes to facial products and this product gave me No reactions. I purchased mine at target and I am glad I did! It met all my expectations and I would definitely buy again.
Shelby W.
Hanover Park, IL
This is the only moisturizer than I can use! I have acne-prone, super-sensitive, and T-zone oily skin, so to find something that is both affordable and works well is a gem! I love the consistency, as it's perfect to prime my makeup with!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.