BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Shelby B.
Quinton, AL
Keeps my face looking smooth and some what oily. I use this in the summer about ten minutes before I put on my primer to do my makeup. And I will use it after I take my makeup off.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
I use this product after using Simple toner and it makes my skin feel very smooth. It's very gentle on my skin and has never caused me to break out. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because after applying it, it makes my face feel warm and awkward.
Brittany M.
Beaufort , SC
I like the feeling of this lotion because I feel like it soaks in nicely which is ideal for the summer. The problem that I have with it, is that it made me break out for some reason!
Lyzmarie N.
Neenah, WI
Good for the summer, not so good for the winter. But that is to be expected. It is a light moisturizer and it won't be as heavy as an overnight one, which is probably what I need.
Tiffany J.
Piney Flats, TN
Nice light weight facial moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and it does well for me no breakouts or skin irritations whatsoever. The packaging is very “simple” with a push lid. Price is in the middle of the scale neither cheap nor expensive
Abbe B.
Orlando, FL
I have super-sensitive skin that breaks out at the drop of a hat and this stuff is great. It really is just a simple moisturizer that hydrates without any other funky ingredients.
Olivia L.
I used to use this product every day. I haven't seen it in stores for a while, but I loved how light the formula was. It kept my skin moisturized and didn't break me out. Only downside was the lack of SPF. It didn't really have a smell to it.
X M.
A nice moisturizer; however my face is very sensitive and prone to breakouts. So, while it didn't feel greasy or oily on my skin, it did, unfortunately, cause me to breakout. I think this is an issue with my skin and not really the product.
Sarah B.
Fieldsboro, NJ
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. I always have trouble with my skin getting very dry and then using a moisturizer that causes my face to break out. This one isn't harsh at all and it keeps my face feeling hydrated all day and night.
Can't go wrong, helped me with my tattoo healing process and still use it on my tattoo. It's I scented which I like and it's nice enough to use on sensitive skin (I used it on my tattoo while it was healing, that in itself is enough proof).
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.