BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
member-58cb324e6
Love this brand & their products. Very affordable, you could buy at the drug store. Works amazing, very gentle on the skin and does the job! I would recommend to a friend and repurchase this product(:
Lauren P.
Chula Vista, CA
It’s cheap and good. Very natural formula, but still very concentrated. Lasts for hours. I got this from a friend, immediately bought a pack of two on amazon and now have a subscription service
Amber M.
Warren, MI
This stuff really is good. I have sensitive skin and I really enjoy how this doesn't bother my skin, at all. It doesn't really have a scent, so it won't irritate your skin, it feels soothing when you put it on. Also, it never broke me out. I really like this product.
Stacey R.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE my simple products! I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with their products. This moisturizer is light and doesn’t have a scent which I love.
member-1232f
Great for sensitive skin! One of the few I can use that doesn’t irritate my skin after using for a while. Easy to find because of the bright green top! Love it ! Especially because of the spf in it too.
Rachel V.
Council Blfs, IA
I love that this moisturizer is made with no harsh chemicals. The built in 15SPF is great against sum protection underneath makeup. It has no smell which is something i look for in a facial product because generally scented things five me a headache. A littlw bit goes a long way so this 4.2oz bottle will last me at least 6 months.
Shakira B.
I use this moisturizer on a daily basis, I adore Simple skincare products and have many different products from the line. This is a very light and moisturizing product, that allows you to be able to put it on little by little to get your desired moisturization. The reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because if you are having an oily day, it will leave you slightly shiny. But other than that it is perfect!
Maida C.
I had high hopes for this cleanser considering that my skin can be pretty sensitive and the Simply brand advertises natural products that are supposed to be good for sensitive skin. However, the morning after I applied this moisturizer I woke up to find that my skin was red and irritated. I had also broken out in various places on my face. I am definitely not going to be purchasing this moisturizer again, but I have had great experiences with their cleansers and makeup removing wipes.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
This moisturizer did not work for me at all! Immediately after my skin was extremely irritated. Some problematic spots on my face had become even worse and my skin was left dry and itchy. Even more spots appeared on my face along with the noticeable redness. The price is alright but not worth it for my skin. (P.S I have combination (mostly oily) skin)
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I love this as a light daytime moisturizer. It's a great price for the amount In the bottle and they also have a smaller version for travel. It feels lightweight under my makeup and leaves it feeling so smooth and moisturized. I like this as a summer moisturizer because of the spf in it and I don't need much moisturizing in the summer because I have combo skin. I tend not to use it during winter though because it's not hydrating enough for my dry spots I get during the colder seasons.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.