BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I was hoping this 'light' moisturizer would be great for my oily skin. However, this felt heavy and thick on my skin. It just made my skin more oily and broke me out. I do like that the simple line uses simple ingredients but this did not do anything for me.
Maddie V.
I have to use this moisturizer after I wash my face at night and before makeup in the morning, it's the only moisturizer my sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction to! I absolutely love it because it gives me the moisture I need but doesn't cause me to be oily.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Simple skin care not only cleans well but it really is good for sensitive skin. They have a wide variety of products and they are priced reasonably. I love the products for their convenience too. Lots of waters, facial wipes etc....for simple, fast skincare.
Samantha O.
South Dartmouth, MA
I love most Simple products. This moisturizer didn't really work for me though. I found it to be much too light and not actually moisturizing. It also made me breakout somehow. I stopped using it after a few weeks thankfully. I did like the scent though.
Sharon R.
I have very acne prone skin, but I do get my dry patches. So I needed a lotion that wouldn't cause any acne, yet would keep my skin hydrated. My favorite is Simple Brand Hydrating Light Moisturizer! It melts into my skin, but doesn't leave it feeling greasy!
Vivian P.
I LOVE this moisturizer. It's super hydrating and doesn't leave behind any grimey residue or weird scents. It also doesn't irritate my skin which is super important and doesn't clog my pores. It's also super affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Katie D.
Greenville, MI
It might not look like a very big bottle but I swear by this stuff it's light and not heavy on your face its silky and isn't oily yet it has a lot of moisture in it and has other benefits like dog 15 vitamins and other skin benefits A little goes a long way
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This lotion didn't absorb well into my skin and it felt kinda oily. I ended up just giving it to my sister and it worked well for her dry skin. Didn't work out for my combination skin for whatever reason. Even using small amounts made my skin feel weird.
brittany b.
Crystal City, TX
I always find myself going back to this simple brand moisturizer since their products are made for sensitive skin, like mine, it's perfect for me and wont irritate my face in any way.
Emelina R.
Dallas, TX
Since I started using this moisturizer for my face and neck my face has changed completely! My skin has gotten better. I use it right after I exfoliate my face. I also love this product because it is not pricey, and can be found at my favorite stores.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.