BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
I have super super sensitive dry skin and this is my holy grail it's available at target and Walmart and I am obsessed. Super gentle. Non scented. Which is what I need. I have repurchased this over and over. I recommend it to everyone. It's always in my makeup bag. I use it all the time. Every day.
Vivian P.
I LOVE this moisturizer. It's super hydrating and doesn't leave behind any grimey residue or weird scents. It also doesn't irritate my skin which is super important and doesn't clog my pores. It's also super affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Maddie V.
I have to use this moisturizer after I wash my face at night and before makeup in the morning, it's the only moisturizer my sensitive skin doesn't have a reaction to! I absolutely love it because it gives me the moisture I need but doesn't cause me to be oily.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Simple skin care not only cleans well but it really is good for sensitive skin. They have a wide variety of products and they are priced reasonably. I love the products for their convenience too. Lots of waters, facial wipes etc....for simple, fast skincare.
Samantha O.
South Dartmouth, MA
I love most Simple products. This moisturizer didn't really work for me though. I found it to be much too light and not actually moisturizing. It also made me breakout somehow. I stopped using it after a few weeks thankfully. I did like the scent though.
Abby S.
Fayetteville, TN
This moisturizer is great! I have sensitive skin and it is fragrance free which helps if your skin is on the more sensitive side. It is a very gentle moisturizer and is light enough to wear under foundation. It absorbs pretty quickly but it is effective.
Sharon R.
I have very acne prone skin, but I do get my dry patches. So I needed a lotion that wouldn't cause any acne, yet would keep my skin hydrated. My favorite is Simple Brand Hydrating Light Moisturizer! It melts into my skin, but doesn't leave it feeling greasy!
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
This is the perfect affordable moisturizer. It's lightweight, as the name suggests. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy, just refreshed and new feeling. Look out for Simple coupons that are in the newspaper every once in a while and pick one of these up!
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Great for sensitive skin, keeps face hydrated. Non oily and has a neutral smell. I got it at the drug store. Good price and great value. Good product for everyday use, I would buy again.
Hannah E.
I'm new to using a moisturizer, and I have oily skin. It was hard for me to find a great moisturizer that works with my skin. I finally found this light one! And it has helped my skin.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.