BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Eli J.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE and is one of my FAVORITES. It really is amazing how important an moisturizer is for the skin, especially during the winter. This never dries out my skin and it keeps it hydrated the whole day. I use it during the day and at night before bed.
Kimberly W.
Mount Airy, NC
Was not at all impressed with this moisturizer! It was very light and seemed to leave my skin with no moisture. I normally don't want something so thick because my skin can have some oil at times. Also it has a light smell to it I don't like on my face.
Katie D.
Greenville, MI
It might not look like a very big bottle but I swear by this stuff it's light and not heavy on your face its silky and isn't oily yet it has a lot of moisture in it and has other benefits like dog 15 vitamins and other skin benefits A little goes a long way
Megan R.
Norwich, CT
This is the perfect affordable moisturizer. It's lightweight, as the name suggests. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy, just refreshed and new feeling. Look out for Simple coupons that are in the newspaper every once in a while and pick one of these up!
Sydney S.
Columbia, MO
I liked the texture of this moisturizer and it doesn't leave a greasy film. However it didn't leave me feeling moisturized for a very long time and I would still end up very oily at the end of the day (which is what happens when I don't moisturize properly)
Vivian P.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this moisturizer. It's super hydrating and doesn't leave behind any grimey residue or weird scents. It also doesn't irritate my skin which is super important and doesn't clog my pores. It's also super affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
This stuff is pretty good. I have super sensitive skin so I wanted to try the simple line and while I love the packaging and ingredients it didn't really do much for me. Not a bad product by any means just not something I would buy again.
Samantha O.
South Dartmouth, MA
I love most Simple products. This moisturizer didn't really work for me though. I found it to be much too light and not actually moisturizing. It also made me breakout somehow. I stopped using it after a few weeks thankfully. I did like the scent though.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Simple skin care not only cleans well but it really is good for sensitive skin. They have a wide variety of products and they are priced reasonably. I love the products for their convenience too. Lots of waters, facial wipes etc....for simple, fast skincare.
Darla D.
Columbiana, AL
I have super super sensitive dry skin and this is my holy grail it's available at target and Walmart and I am obsessed. Super gentle. Non scented. Which is what I need. I have repurchased this over and over. I recommend it to everyone. It's always in my makeup bag. I use it all the time. Every day.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.