BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Alex D.
Laingsburg, MI
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It is great in the morning under a layer of makeup - doesn't make face oily at all. At night you can layer it on and create a richer cream that is great to rejuvenate dry skin. It's a bit pricey but worth it!
Umm A.
Great moisturizer makes the skin feels really nice especially if I use it before applying makeup and makes it so nice! It has no scent and it’s gentle on the skin! It’s a great product and it isn’t pricey at all! I would recommend this moisturizer!
Heather L.
Roanoke, VA
I am very particular about the moditurizers I use, so when I saw the Simple Hydrating Moisture I was a little weary at first. After applying and allowing to dry I was pleasantly surprised to the freshness of my skin. No oily residue and a little goes a long way so it lasts for quite awhile!
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I’ve been using simple for years now. It helps my skin to feel very smooth and clean. The packaging is very appealing simple like the name. The product itself is very effective, ever since I’ve been using it I haven’t had a blemish or pimple.
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
This moisturizer is super great!!! I use it every night!! I am so happy I found this stuff! It is all natural and organic. It lasts for a long time and has great packaging. I buy it as soon as I run out and recommend to all my friends.
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
This is nice and almost comparable to Aveeno’s light daily moisturizer.. it does make my face oily after a while though so I need to use a tiny dot in order to avoid it, which is pretty much useless at that point. I like Aveeno better
Brittany E.
Simple products are my favorite. They feel so clean and light. I feel my face appreciates the ingredients haha. I use this mostly. I also got the lotion with SPF and I would much rather use that on my face than only other SPF lotion
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!! It does exactly what needs to be done. It is light enough for oily skin to not add more oil. Feels great!’ And not too slick
Elizabeth H.
This moisturizer is light and effective. It leaves my face soft but not oily. It is very reasonably priced for a college student on a budget. The clean and simple packaging matches the brand. I would recommend this product.
ALYSSA.! S.
Love love love this product, it makes your skin feel super smooth and it is very light weight on the skin, it is kinda pricey but I️ definitely definitely recommend this to you, mostly if you have dry skin this is for you !
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.