BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Michaela H.
Dobson, NC
I really like the Simple line, it's gentle and very light feeling on your skin so when you put it on it almost feels like your using nothing at all, it also brings a sudden moisturized feeling to your face like soaking it in water it's so refreshing, and great for skin thats sensitive and prone to breakouts.
Stephanie  M.
Lowell, MA
I love this moisturizer. I started off by using the Simple: Day and Night cream, but now I cannot find that one anywhere so I decided to try this one. It absorbs really well, is lightweight, and keeps my skin looking fresh. I apply every morning after washing my face and before putting on my primer/foundation. It has no fragrance or color, its simple! I love it
Jocely M.
Perris, CA
I loved the simple hydrating light moisturizer. It made skin feel amazing it is light feeling but really does the job. The price is reasonable and you are getting a product that doesn't have chemicals and is all natural
Chapin E.
Spanaway, WA
Simple has some great products that don't overwhelm your skin and have little to no scent, which I like. I think for an at-home, non strenuous day this light moisturizer would be good, but I'm always on the go and it wore off pretty quickly throughout the day.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
This stuff is amazing I got mine off of Birchbox.com! I bought mine that came in a special box with other makeup and I am in love! This stuff is amazing you do not even need a primer with this it works as a primer and you can put it on at night and in the morning add it will leave your face feeling amazing!
Melissa W.
This product is fantastic for anyone with super-sensitive skin like myself. I use this one in the summer when my skin is a bit more oily and I use the rich version in the winter when my skin is more combination dry/oily.
Angela F.
It's been a struggle to find a moisturizer that works for me . I tend to break out and moisturizer always make my face really greasy. I then use acne medication and my skin is dry. It's a never ending cycle . Simple moisturizer is absolutely perfect . It is gentle on the skin and great for everyday use .
Hali Leeann B.
Oxford, AL
By far my absolutely favorite moisturizer. This is actuall the first moisturizer I ever purchased and continually used! I think it's what got me hooked on skin care. And it is also very very affordable! Very light and hydrating. I've went through a few bottles
Jessie T.
Baltimore, MD
This wasn't my favorite moisturizer. It got the job done, but it was too thin and liquidy for my taste, and the smell was off-putting. A little pricier than I'd like for this product, not something I plan on repurchasing.
Mayra A.
New Braunfels, TX
I really like that this doesn't have a strong scent and feels really light on my skin and gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing. Get this because it won't break you out and you'll love how your skin feels after!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.