BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Bing L.
This is a great basic, it's one of those type of products where you don't know you like it until you run out of it and have to buy more.
It's keeps your skin hydrated
It does clog your pores
It's doesn't smell
It's an essential
Jenifer M.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this as my daily moisturizer. It's one of my favorites because it it so light but is also effective in dealing in moisture. One of the best things about it is that it is super gentle. Also not sticky at all. I buy mine at Walgreens. It's not expensive either.
Jenn M.
Yuma, AZ
This is a great moisturizer for the price! It's great for people with sensitive skin, because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals. The scent is nothing special, and this isn't a thick moisturizer. This would be best used in the morning, before applying your makeup.
Marilyn B.
Honey Grove , TX
This is a wonderful moisturizer for anytime of the year. The formula leaves your face feeling fresh and soft. The amount of product you get for the price makes this moisturizer affordable and worth the money. I use this in the morning before applying my makeup.
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
If you suffer from sensitive skin like I do, then Simple is the product from you. I have to be real careful about any moisturizer with fragrance, because it causes my face to get real irritated. I can safely use Simple moisturizer without any adverse effects. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Wendy Z.
Santa Barbara, CA
This moisterizer is very light and it keeps my sensitive skin looking healthy. It was perfect for what I was looking for. I bought it at Ulta and You could also find it at your local drug store. The price is perfect for the outcome. I will definitely buy it again.
Michaela H.
Dobson, NC
I really like the Simple line, it's gentle and very light feeling on your skin so when you put it on it almost feels like your using nothing at all, it also brings a sudden moisturized feeling to your face like soaking it in water it's so refreshing, and great for skin thats sensitive and prone to breakouts.
Nou L.
I love this moisturizer! As its name says, it is very simple, hydrating, and light. It provides enough moisturizer for me at night. And when my skin is really dry I apply this moisturizer with another one for more moisture.
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
I grabbed this product on a whim a few months ago, when the winter cold was so brutal to my skin. I applied it immediately in the car on my lunch hour at work. I've used it every day since. The SPF is wonderful. It keeps me from burning during outings such as the zoo or amusement parks with no additional sun screen required. Also, it doesn't not clog your pores or cause break outs. Perfect for the sensitive skin people out there!
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
A great, inexpensive drug store brand moisturizer. Lightweight, but definitely still does the trick and absorbs well. Great for sensitive skin. I have adult acne and sensitive skin and this product did not break me out or irritate me whatsoever.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.