BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Michaela H.
Dobson, NC
I really like the Simple line, it's gentle and very light feeling on your skin so when you put it on it almost feels like your using nothing at all, it also brings a sudden moisturized feeling to your face like soaking it in water it's so refreshing, and great for skin thats sensitive and prone to breakouts.
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
I grabbed this product on a whim a few months ago, when the winter cold was so brutal to my skin. I applied it immediately in the car on my lunch hour at work. I've used it every day since. The SPF is wonderful. It keeps me from burning during outings such as the zoo or amusement parks with no additional sun screen required. Also, it doesn't not clog your pores or cause break outs. Perfect for the sensitive skin people out there!
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
If you suffer from sensitive skin like I do, then Simple is the product from you. I have to be real careful about any moisturizer with fragrance, because it causes my face to get real irritated. I can safely use Simple moisturizer without any adverse effects. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Wendy Z.
Santa Barbara, CA
This moisterizer is very light and it keeps my sensitive skin looking healthy. It was perfect for what I was looking for. I bought it at Ulta and You could also find it at your local drug store. The price is perfect for the outcome. I will definitely buy it again.
Stephanie  M.
Lowell, MA
I love this moisturizer. I started off by using the Simple: Day and Night cream, but now I cannot find that one anywhere so I decided to try this one. It absorbs really well, is lightweight, and keeps my skin looking fresh. I apply every morning after washing my face and before putting on my primer/foundation. It has no fragrance or color, its simple! I love it
Angela F.
It's been a struggle to find a moisturizer that works for me . I tend to break out and moisturizer always make my face really greasy. I then use acne medication and my skin is dry. It's a never ending cycle . Simple moisturizer is absolutely perfect . It is gentle on the skin and great for everyday use .
Megan S.
Marion, VA
This is a very good brand if your looking for something for sensitive skin. I've tried a few different items from the Simple line and haven't been disappointed by anything thus far other than the micellar water, it didn't really do much more than regular water, i much preferred the Garnier Micellar Water
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
This stuff is amazing I got mine off of Birchbox.com! I bought mine that came in a special box with other makeup and I am in love! This stuff is amazing you do not even need a primer with this it works as a primer and you can put it on at night and in the morning add it will leave your face feeling amazing!
Chapin E.
Spanaway, WA
Simple has some great products that don't overwhelm your skin and have little to no scent, which I like. I think for an at-home, non strenuous day this light moisturizer would be good, but I'm always on the go and it wore off pretty quickly throughout the day.
Mayra A.
New Braunfels, TX
I really like that this doesn't have a strong scent and feels really light on my skin and gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing. Get this because it won't break you out and you'll love how your skin feels after!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.