BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Cat T.
San Antonio
I have fairly sensitive skin and I adore this. My skin breaks out from most things. Uing this moisturiser at night my skin doesn't break out and I wake up glowing. It's wonderful! I ordered it from target.com and will absolutely purchase again.
Lauren G.
Armada, MI
I love this moisturizer because it's lightweight and perfect for the summer months when I do not need a heavy cream for such dry skin. Very simple and clean packaging which makes it very appealing to look at. Not too watery of a formula either.
Stacey R.
Greensboro, NC
I love this moisturizer. It keeps my face moist all day. It was not overly oily and did not cause me to breakout. It was sensitive to my skin and had a good smell to it. I got this at Target and it was a good value. I loved the pump bottle rather than having to squeeze a bottle. I use this before applying makeup and it works good as a primer.
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently was looking for a new daily moisturizer and I found this one at Target. I have to say that I love this moisturizer! It's not fragment and used natural ingredients which is perfect for my sensitive skin! I will definitely buy it again
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
This is what it's called, a very, simple moisturizer. It has a very light, non-fragrance smell and it is really soft. It goes on well and does it's job. However, I would rather have the moisturizer with the SPF in it, that way I am always protecting my skin.
Mary L.
I love the Simple line products. They are very affordable and they are great for sensitive skin. This productet my expectations because of its great value. I bought it at Walmart and at Target. I would recommend this product to my friends!!:)
Summer S.
Athens, AL
This moisturizer was certainly both light AND hydrating. On my first application, I immediately noted that I put too much on because I was used to other moisturizers that didn't cover as well. The only thing that I didn't like was the smell. It's not a bad smell, it just seems a little more harsh than what one would think a "simple" product would smell like. Overall, does it's job with just an unfortunate scent issue. I know people like that whom I like just fine.
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
This is the most basic and amazing moisturizer. It doesn't have any bells or whistles but gets the job done beautifully every time. I use it morning and night (with added SPF in morning) and I let it just hold in all my other skincare steps (like serum and toner)
Amber B.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Definitely two thumbs up. Before I had a moisturizer but it always seemed to leave my face feeling dry all of the time. Well shopping at Walmart I was stocking up on facial cleanser and came by this moisturizer. Thought I would try it out. I absolutely loved the way it left my skin feeling. Just using it the first day and my skin already felt 100x more hydrated and it gave my skin a healthy glow to it. Very pleased.
Emily H.
I have a super super sensitive face and this is the ONLY stuff that works for me. No smell, no burning, just moisturizing cream that makes me feel clean and refreshed. I was surprised after trying the big names that Simple could be the best, but they are. I even have my boyfriend using it because it's so gentle. Definitely give them a try!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.