BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I love this moisturizer. I have sensitive, acne prone skin & this moisturizer leaves it feeling soft & fulfilled. I love that there aren't any harsh ingredients that clog my pores. I can't wait to try some of the other products in the simple line.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
This is what it's called, a very, simple moisturizer. It has a very light, non-fragrance smell and it is really soft. It goes on well and does it's job. However, I would rather have the moisturizer with the SPF in it, that way I am always protecting my skin.
Rachel B.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently was looking for a new daily moisturizer and I found this one at Target. I have to say that I love this moisturizer! It's not fragment and used natural ingredients which is perfect for my sensitive skin! I will definitely buy it again
Cat T.
San Antonio
I have fairly sensitive skin and I adore this. My skin breaks out from most things. Uing this moisturiser at night my skin doesn't break out and I wake up glowing. It's wonderful! I ordered it from target.com and will absolutely purchase again.
Milka K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have always have had problems with my skin (oily, dry and sensitive) but this light moisturizer has saved my life for the past three years. It makes my skin soft and no oily and never dry! The SPF helps a lot when using acne medication as well.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
Really plain but affective moisturizer. It has the consistency of a light lotion and absorbs well, but not before you have a chance to move it about your face or anything. Feels light and hydrated once applied. Simple, just like the name, but good.
christina d.
Wilmington, DE
This isn't the best product I've purchased from the simple line, it is a nice hydrating moisturizer but leaves beyond a tacky feeling on my face, that I would normally get from a face primer not a moisturizer. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, or something that a very good thing to save some extra money and not purchase a primer haha
Emily H.
I have a super super sensitive face and this is the ONLY stuff that works for me. No smell, no burning, just moisturizing cream that makes me feel clean and refreshed. I was surprised after trying the big names that Simple could be the best, but they are. I even have my boyfriend using it because it's so gentle. Definitely give them a try!
Summer S.
Athens, AL
This moisturizer was certainly both light AND hydrating. On my first application, I immediately noted that I put too much on because I was used to other moisturizers that didn't cover as well. The only thing that I didn't like was the smell. It's not a bad smell, it just seems a little more harsh than what one would think a "simple" product would smell like. Overall, does it's job with just an unfortunate scent issue. I know people like that whom I like just fine.
Kristin R.
Hampstead, MD
Perfect for the summer time! Not too heavy, very light on your skin and won't wipe away with sweat! My skin gets fried out in the summer and this helps me stay hydrated! Very gentle on skin and affordable. Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.