BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Jamie M.
This is a decent, lightweight moisturizer. It's nice for sensitive skin, but it doesn't do anything really spectacular. If you have very dry skin, this may not be great for you. I have combination skin and I found that it didn't keep my skin as moisturized as I would like.
Aleana W.
Neenah, WI
I usually feel great about buying a product that is well "simple" but I did not find this one as moisturizer ing at promised. It was ok and I will use it up, but I don't think I will repurchase it. It felt a little weighted on my skin and didn't completely absorb into it.
Joy H.
Lake Wylie, SC
I have used this moisturizer for the last few years, and it is my go-to moisturizer. It provides the right amount without being too heavy on my skin. I can wear this easily under my makeup and my pores do not feel clog. I can also wear this nicely without any makeup at all. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin greasy. The price is reasonable and it lasts quite awhile.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
The product is its name. It a very light moisturizer. Its not greasy at all. I actually like how it hydrates my face. Its affordable to buy. I had no problem with this product. I actually got a free bottle when I was in college. I believe they promoting at the time I got it
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
I live by simple !! I love it. salicylic scid breaks my skin out and I love how their product has pretty much nothing but light cleanliness to it. It's called light moisturizer because it is. It feels great on my skin, great for everyday use, especially after using the scrub.
Jessica I.
Santa Maria, CA
I have used many moisturizers in the past, but once I started using the Simple brand I will never go back to any other brand. This moisturizer is so light in the skin it feels and leaves it feeling fresh. If your skin is sensitive, this is the best for that skin type.
Lisa K.
Lewis Center, OH
Best moisturizer I've found in a long time. Is very lightweight and feels good on my face. I wear it before bed and wakeup with a refreshed - looking face. No breakouts and it doesn't feel sticky or oily. I feel like my skin looks so much healtheir when I use this!
Kori J.
I love this moisturizer. It is a nice light weight formula and was definitely comparable to the higher priced moisturizers that I have used in the past which makes it a great value because you get a lot more product for a lower price! Absolutely happy with my purchase!
Krystal N.
Woonsocket, RI
My face breaks out from anything & everything. I got this as a sample and I waited 3 months to use it because I was afraid it was going to cause me to break out. It helped my skin so much! I still have my break outs, but never as bad. This lotion doesn't go on feeling greasy and absorbs into your skin really well.
Marqueveia M.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is a key staple for my skin in the summer time. It is not heavy at all and makes my skin feel like it can breathe. It's doesn't feel oily and I never look shiny/glossy after wearing it. Also, a little goes a long way, so it an last you for a long period of time.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.