BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Kori J.
I love this moisturizer. It is a nice light weight formula and was definitely comparable to the higher priced moisturizers that I have used in the past which makes it a great value because you get a lot more product for a lower price! Absolutely happy with my purchase!
Sasha R.
The product is its name. It a very light moisturizer. Its not greasy at all. I actually like how it hydrates my face. Its affordable to buy. I had no problem with this product. I actually got a free bottle when I was in college. I believe they promoting at the time I got it
Raye S.
Fairmont, WV
It's just that - simple. Whenever I'm having a lot of skin trouble, be it acne, redness, or general sensitivity, Simple is the most gentle. I tend to favor this most in the summer time because it moisturizes without looking greasy. It's a great affordable product.
Katie J.
Henrico, VA
I love this moisturizer. I tend to be oily, so I choose lighter moisturizers. I keep it in my gym bag for after workouts. The value is great, I love that simple is easy to find and doesn't hurt my wallet. I use a ton of simple products and really love them all.
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
It is very moisturizing but probabily not the best for oily skin because of how moisturizing it is. i have a very oily skin and sometimes i get pimpoes because of it. However it smells good and it has a fair price however i would not buy it again due to my skin
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
I adore Simple products, this one especially it's amazing. I bought it from Walmart after reading about and figured why not try it. Now it's the only moisturizer I use for my face. Blew me out of the water! I have recommended it to all of my friends and family.
Taryn C.
I ended up buying this product when I was in England because I forgot to bring my own moisturizer. I fell in love instantly. Now that it's available in the US I can only purchase when it is sale which are pretty good prices. I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Jessica C.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this moisturizer. I tend to gravitate toward lighter moisturizers because I have combination, acne-prone skin that sometimes doesn't tolerate heavy moisturizers well. This one is nice. It has a soothing feel, and a little goes a long way. It didn't break out my skin and left it soft and moisturized the next morning.
Gaia F.
Hackensack, NJ
It's my husband's favorite, since it doesn't irritate his very sensitive skin yet gives him the hydration he needs every night after washing his face. Extra points for the affordable price (he's not one to splurge on lotions and potions, unlike a certain wife).
Aissa M.
San Marcos, TX
I use this before I apply my makeup every morning. It's nice and creamy, but not heavy, and you can build it up to your liking as it dries quickly. I like my moisturizer to leave my face feeling fresh and smooth, not sticky, and this moisturizer does just that!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.