BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Nina S.
I was really excited to try this, as I had been looking for a cheaper alternative to my Clinique moisturizer. However, it was a big disappointment, as it felt greasy and also made my skin break out. For me, this product doesn't really live up to it's name of being "Simple".
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizer is extremely light on the face while making you feel hydrated. This is a great product if you want something light wearing, not thick, but you do not want to sacrifice the moisture that your face needs. I would buy it again, I use it often and you cannot beat the inexpensive cost!
Breanna M.
Atlanta, GA
This gel moisturizer is ideal for oily sensitive skin. If I can use this moisturizer and not break out with my extra super duper sensitive skin, anybody can use this. The only reason why I gave this four stars instead of four is because I don't see it benefiting my skin. I don't break out from it but I guess I'm being picky and want my moisturizer to go the extra mile to wow me. Still a great basic moisturizer
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This is a nice basic moisturizer. Helped my skin become hydrated and didn't leave a film feeling on my face which is something I hate. Could have better ingredients, but still is a great moisturizer for normal to combo skin. Even oily skin users can use this. I can't see it causing a lot of oil production.
Haley L.
New Hampton , IA
I have yet to really be disappointed by any of the Simple products that I have used. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this is perfect for it. It is light and feels good on my face, definitely does what I want it to do! It is even better when paired with the cleanser and scrub! No complaints!
Celeste W.
I liked this product, but it wasn't my favorite. Honestly, I didn't see much of a result from it. I bought it from Walmart almost 3 months ago. It's gentle, but I just didn't like it. This was also the first time using the product. I might try the product again, but I'm not sure if I will.
Ashley S.
independence
I love this line! This is the only moisturizer I can use that doesn't break me out. I do like the normal moisturizer a little better than this one because it's more moisturizing. But if you're looking for lightweight like it says- this is the moisturizer for you!
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I've finally found a moisturizer I love. I have sensitive skin and every time I was my face I have to apply a moisturizer. This moisturizer leaves my face looking and feeling refreshed. I have purchased this product at Target and Walmart. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Audra T.
I guess o have sensitive skin in the area of moisturizers. Like every other moisturizer this one stung extremely
It made my face extremely irratable and quite red. So if you have reactions to most moisturizers I would avoid this. However my mom tried it and she said it was good on her skin
Heidi B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great drug store moisturizer that is gentle to sensitive skin and does not carry a strong smell. It is light weight and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would consider this a high quality drug store item. There is also a lot of product in the bottle so it is worth the price point.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.