BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
I felt the simple facial lotion was ok. It didn't leave my skin super greasy on the positive side. But it didn't give my skin enough moisture. It left my skin flaky around the nose and chin areas. I have super sensitive skin that is combination of dry and oily. This just wasn't the facial lotion for my skin type.
Elizabeth F.
Charlotte, NC
I tried this product because I enjoyed Simples micellar water and wanted to try more from the brand. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer did not irritate me at all. However, to get the kind of moisture I wanted, I had to apply two layers of the product. This is not a big deal most of the time, but if I'm rushing to get moisturizer on and let it set before applying my makeup, I will use my CeraVe moisturizer to save on time.
Kristen L.
This moisturizer is so light you can't even feel that it's there and it soaks in really quick after applying too. I love to wear this under my makeup because we all know that we don't want our face to feel extra greasy or cakey after applying our makeup and many thick moisturizers do that... Well Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer doesn't! This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers. I will continue to purchase this product.
Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
This is my go to moisturizer for the summer weather, it's so lightweight and wears well under my makeup with the added benefit of the spf. I find it to light for the colder months though so I can't use it then. Other than that it's great keeps my skin healthy and happy (also doesn't make my oily skin greasy)
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer hydrates my skin and does not take forever to settle in and dry. Also works great with my combo skin and does not leave me oily or sticky. It doesn't have a scent which is a plus for me because some scents can be over whelming. I use everyday after I get out the shower and under my foundation.
Taylor H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I cannot say enough good things about this moisturizer! I've used this for the past year and a half and I have defenitley seen an improvement in the texture of my skin. I'm an oily/acne-prone girl but this stuff neither made my face breakout or overly-greasy. If anything, using this before putting on makeup has made it stay far better than the Aveeno moisturizer I used to use. If you get the chance to try it, don't hesitate!
Aqualyn W.
Somerset, KY
Love this product! It is very light and perfect for the summer, yet it still does a great job in the winter for hydrating my skin without being heavy. My skin gets very oily and thankfully it doesn't contribute to that problem. Although it does moisturize, there is not really any other benefit it provides.
Sarah G.
Harvest, AL
I use this stuff every freaking day. I put it on after I wash my face in both the morning and the evening. It does a great job of hydrating my skin all day (or all night) to where it doesn't feel dry or cracked. I feel like I go through it like crazy in the winter because my skin is so dry in the winter.
Rohnda P.
Shawnee, KS
This moisturizer doesn't clog my pores. I don't break out after using it. It does an excellent job keeping my face hydrated, especially in the winter when it likes to dry out more than normal. I appreciate the affordability of the product too. I'd definitely recommend it to those with sensitive skin.
Breanna M.
Atlanta, GA
This gel moisturizer is ideal for oily sensitive skin. If I can use this moisturizer and not break out with my extra super duper sensitive skin, anybody can use this. The only reason why I gave this four stars instead of four is because I don't see it benefiting my skin. I don't break out from it but I guess I'm being picky and want my moisturizer to go the extra mile to wow me. Still a great basic moisturizer
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.