BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Nina S.
I was really excited to try this, as I had been looking for a cheaper alternative to my Clinique moisturizer. However, it was a big disappointment, as it felt greasy and also made my skin break out. For me, this product doesn't really live up to it's name of being "Simple".
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
This moisturizer is extremely light on the face while making you feel hydrated. This is a great product if you want something light wearing, not thick, but you do not want to sacrifice the moisture that your face needs. I would buy it again, I use it often and you cannot beat the inexpensive cost!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love this moisturizer!! I use this mostly during the winter time when my face gets really dry. It really does a great job on being really simple and light scented, best of all it keeps my safe soft and moisturized. It did not cause any breakouts, redness, itching and stinging. Love this product!!
Haley L.
New Hampton , IA
I have yet to really be disappointed by any of the Simple products that I have used. I have extremely sensitive skin, and this is perfect for it. It is light and feels good on my face, definitely does what I want it to do! It is even better when paired with the cleanser and scrub! No complaints!
Ashley S.
independence
I love this line! This is the only moisturizer I can use that doesn't break me out. I do like the normal moisturizer a little better than this one because it's more moisturizing. But if you're looking for lightweight like it says- this is the moisturizer for you!
Jennifer F.
It's a good product, but I found even with combination skin it didn't hydrate enough. It was light yes, which I liked and I don't think it clogged my pores, I just felt in winter I had needed something more. I feel like this would be good in summer and I like that it doesn't have a scent either!
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I've finally found a moisturizer I love. I have sensitive skin and every time I was my face I have to apply a moisturizer. This moisturizer leaves my face looking and feeling refreshed. I have purchased this product at Target and Walmart. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Audra T.
I guess o have sensitive skin in the area of moisturizers. Like every other moisturizer this one stung extremely
It made my face extremely irratable and quite red. So if you have reactions to most moisturizers I would avoid this. However my mom tried it and she said it was good on her skin
Allie S.
I've been using this moisturizer since I began to wash my face in middle school. As someone with sensitive skin I found that the Simple brand did a great amount of work to make sure that their products would care for skin like mine and they accomplished a moisturizer that does exactly that! I will definitely continue to use this lotion for years to come, it's always a staple in my skincare routine.
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA
I have acne prone skin and a ton of allergies to go with my eczema which occurs mostly on my face. Simple is one of the only moisturizers I have ever used that does NOT cause breakouts or irritation. Not my favorite, but it's a good value and a good backup to preferred brands when I run out!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.