BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Zara J.
Doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin, which is a miracle! It's a bit on the costly side, but all simple products are! I tend to stock up while they're on offer, as I do love this moisturizer.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
I like it a lot. At first it stung my face which was weird because it's for sensitive skin. After the second use the stinging feeling was no longer there, it's nice and light.
Caitlin T.
I love this moisturizer. One of the best I've ever tried and it's a good price. I have very dry and dehydrated skin, and this instantly makes my skin smooth and hydrated.
Amanda S.
If you're looking for a light, average moisturiser then this is perfect for you. The packaging is pretty basic, the moisturiser sinks into the skin so well and makeup applies so well over the top.
Anna Evine R.
Norway
I love this because it's not like... All oily, and it dries really fast! The product is almost as light as water, and that makes my skin moist, but still not all pigmented
Chloe E.
Whitstable
This product makes my skin smooth and soft, however it does clog up my pores and I always have a breakout of acne when I use this product. sadly not the right one for me.
Rina L.
London
It is very moisturizing and keeps my skin hydrated through the day. The packaging is a bit plain but it doesn't make a difference for me. I think it is effective. it is very gentle on the skin.
katy b.
This is an amazing moisturizer, it isn't overpowering and absorbs into skin fast. It doesn't leave residue on skin and is a great moisturizer for before makeup application.
Alisha M.
Poole, England
This is my favourite product of all time! Light weight, yet moisturising. Not greasy and perfect consistency! Highly recommend! I use it twice a day and it lasts months!
Charlotte B.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
I found that this moisturiser made my face dry if Anything! Was gutted as I don't have the most hydrated skin and thought simple might be a good shout, but I was let down
Valentina F.
Monterrey, MX
I have very oily skin that turns to a dry mess in winter. My skin is also super sensitive and acne prone, do you guys think this will work on me?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
I have oily skin and some dry patches will this help with this because I'm looking to get rid of those
Gaby F.
Alexandria, VA
I recommend it only because after I put it on it doesn't leave to much of dryness and gives my face a nice layer of moisturized skin
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I'm really thinking about getting this for my sensitive skin....should I? How much is it?
Madison G.
Whats good skin care from tjmaxx/marshals.... Like face cleanser or moisturizer