BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin T.
I love this moisturizer. One of the best I've ever tried and it's a good price. I have very dry and dehydrated skin, and this instantly makes my skin smooth and hydrated.
Rianne P.
Merseyside, Wirral
The best moisturiser! It's so light and it sinks into the skin really quickly and it doesn't feel sticky afterwards unlike some moisturisers. Would definitely recommend!!
Jade R.
This is my go to moisturizer. Its so light on your skin and definitely not greasy! I could never part from this product, and I will probably never try any other moisturizers. its just that good!
Crystal S.
Brampton, ON
Great basic moisturizer with no bells and whistles. My sensitive skin doesn't react when I use this. Very affordable and you can often find it on sale at the drugstore.
Charlotte B.
Northamptonshire , Brackley
I found that this moisturiser made my face dry if Anything! Was gutted as I don't have the most hydrated skin and thought simple might be a good shout, but I was let down
Alisha M.
Poole, England
This is my favourite product of all time! Light weight, yet moisturising. Not greasy and perfect consistency! Highly recommend! I use it twice a day and it lasts months!
Mia F.
This moisturizer is quite creamy and does the job really well. It hydrates your skin. I normally put this on before I go to bed and when I wake up my skin is amazingly soft. It's affordable.
Kaci S.
My go to moisturiser, makes your skin feel healthy and fresh, the packaging is simple but cute, the moisturiser is very effective and it does its job. Overall wouldn't say it needs improvement.
Chiao Y.
Malaysia
Affordable and does the job! Doesn't have any specific scent and is just a simple, gentle moisturizer. But my skin becomes oily throughout the day if I apply too much.
Kim P.
The name says it all. It hydrates and is very light mosturizing! I feel very hydrated and it's so light i cant even feel it on my skin! it just keeps my face refresh!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.