BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Alex S.
London
It does the job, i put this on before applying my make up and it makes my face feel fresh and revitalised. Can get it from any drugstore like superdrug/boots. Would recommend.
Claire M.
Wardlaw Gardens, St Andrews
I was so hopeful for this brand because I have really sensitive skin and this is supposed to be good for that, but it broke out my skin so badly that i had to throw it away.
Anna Evine R.
Norway
I love this because it's not like... All oily, and it dries really fast! The product is almost as light as water, and that makes my skin moist, but still not all pigmented
Chloe E.
Whitstable
This product makes my skin smooth and soft, however it does clog up my pores and I always have a breakout of acne when I use this product. sadly not the right one for me.
jen l.
TORONTO, ON
I like it a lot. At first it stung my face which was weird because it's for sensitive skin. After the second use the stinging feeling was no longer there, it's nice and light.
Rina L.
London
It is very moisturizing and keeps my skin hydrated through the day. The packaging is a bit plain but it doesn't make a difference for me. I think it is effective. it is very gentle on the skin.
katy b.
This is an amazing moisturizer, it isn't overpowering and absorbs into skin fast. It doesn't leave residue on skin and is a great moisturizer for before makeup application.
Caitlin T.
I love this moisturizer. One of the best I've ever tried and it's a good price. I have very dry and dehydrated skin, and this instantly makes my skin smooth and hydrated.
Zara J.
Doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin, which is a miracle! It's a bit on the costly side, but all simple products are! I tend to stock up while they're on offer, as I do love this moisturizer.
Crystal S.
Brampton, ON
Great basic moisturizer with no bells and whistles. My sensitive skin doesn't react when I use this. Very affordable and you can often find it on sale at the drugstore.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.