BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly M.
Perfect for an everyday moisturizer for oily or combination skin. If I'm using this product it tends to be before make up application. Fantastic product with natural ingredients and at a really low price.
kennedy b.
This products suits my skin the best. I have used all types of moisturiser this one seems to help my skin without making it too oily looking, love it and will continue to recommend and use this product!
Courtland F.
Calgary, AB
Great moisturizer for my acne prone oily skin. I love how it doesn’t make me feel greasy and absorbs quickly! I noticed it makes my skin feel clean and smooth and adds a great base for makeup to lay over!
Sarah M.
I love this brand. I use this moisturizor everyday because I have such sensitive skin. It's been about 2years now and I've had no reactions. I would 100% recommend this as a first moisturizor also if you don't know what you're looking for and you won't break the bank either.
Peggy
I love this product from simple , very very moisturizing to the skin , almost feels like velvet and is very inexpensive for the amount of product you are getting , well done simple , yet again another product I will non stop buy!
Soph M.
I struggle with redness, dry patches and sometimes oily skin and this helps with all of it! It exceeded my expectations and is more than worth the price, it’s free of all chemicals so really does help!
Dovile S.
Ireland
A nice, long lasting, light weight moisturizer which didn't make my skin oily. It worked well with my makeup. It doesn't have a strong smell. In my opinion, I think this is great for all skin types
Chenelle S.
Toronto
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's very lightweight and doesn't feel oily after applying it or throughout the day, and at the same time it doesn't dry out. It's the perfect moisterizer for anyone with sensitive skin like mine!
Amy S.
Queens Co., NB
This moisturizer is fantastic! I have always had a hard time finding one that didn't make my skin red and itchy. This one delivers. it moisterizes without your skin feeling greasy afterwards.

I really wanted to like this moisturizer. It is very light weight and sinks into the skin quickly. Unfortunately this produce made my face red, irritated and left a slight burning sensation. I had to stop using this product.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.