BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Emily B.
Best moisturizer I have ever used and for only £3!! I apply this morning and night, it is refreshing and has an instant effect on the skin. It contains no oil and can be used on any skin type. I would 100% recommend!!
Asha C.
A little goes a long way with this product. It is very light and and makes my skin feels hydrated. I was very happy with this purchase, It is my first time using this product, and would repurchase without hesitation.
tess m.
Manchester
My go-to moisturizer! I use this every day, its so nice to my sensitive skin which it does fully hydrate while at the same time, still feeling light and not too heavy. perfect for day and night use. Highly recommend x
Brooklyn S.
BC, Langley
This moisturizer is light waiver and feels great on your skin. I bought it at my local drug store but I'm pretty sure u can find something like it anywhere near u
Bec W.
-Good for light moisturizer
-Good if you don't have oily or fdry skin
-Very effective for its purpose
-Good to use at morning and night
-Doesn't have a smell or at least not a strong one
-Very moisturizing
-No room for improvement
-Pretty good overall
Lisa M.
Can't live without this now it's the best moisturizer I've ever used doesn't feel so heavy on your skin and leaves it so fresh and clear i definitely noticed a big difference after only using it once i would really like there to be some travel sizes
Eclipse B.
Manchester
It's amazingly light and I can't even feel it on my skin! It's perfect for summer especially with the SPF 15 and it's great after cleansing and toning the face.
I brought this a couple months ago and have repurchased it once since. It work amazing with my skin type and it didn't feel heavy on my skin. My skin looked better within the first few days of used this product.
Roxanne C.
Farnesdown Drive, Wokingham
My favourites go to moisturiser right now. This face cream really helped clear my skin after a break out and provides me with the best nourishment! Absolutely love it. Would recommend highly!! Also it's so cheap.
Diane G.
New Westminster B.C.
I was very surprised at how much I liked this moisturizer . I've always kicked out for very high end products . I just picked this up on a whim after reading the ingredients. I've found it's makes a great layer under foundation. I've mixed it with bb cream for a lighter look and always put it on after face masks. Very pleased with this product.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.