BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
MIADIANA N.
This product is very affordable, however my skin type is: very dry.
This will not work for you. I ended up having to get another Moisturizer. Though this lotion is very gentle and light, it feels like you have nothing on your face.
Sophie C.
Rudge, Pattingham
I like this moisturiser, however I find it a little oily for my liking. I’ve used it for a while now, and it is perfect in the winter when my skin is dry. Good value for money and I would definitely recommend to those with dry skin.
Kimle N.
This simple moisturizer is just a basic product. It was my first time and probably the only one. I don't hate it nor love it. I purchased it at walmart when it first came out. It has decent price tag nothing to expensive. I have other moisturizers that i prefer over.
Katie B.
This product is okay, it's nice and light and not too greasy but it didn't actually moisturise my skin too well, I think my skin was just too dry for it to work. This would probably be great for someone with just normal skin.
Katie B.
North east lincolnshire, Grimsby
I really really like this product, the only thing I will say is it does have a distinct smell that some may not gravitate towards. I however don't mind it and for the price you can't go wrong!
Courtney S.
Calgary, AB
Super light but hydrating at the same time! I unfortunately have very dry skin so I need something a little thicker most days but it was great during the hotter months!
Kathy P.
Simple is a great moisturizer, which isn't greasy while maintaining moisture throughout the day. This moisturizer works well in combination with other Simple products.
Ria L.
Leeds , Leeds
Every single product in the simple brand, I absolutely love because I have sensitive skin and I think it's great the way this brand only targets people with sensitive skin. Not saying people without sensitive skin can't use it.
Zoe A.
London, London
I use this moisturizer most days on my eczema-prone skin. It is very light and easy to apply, so would call this more of a lotion in texture. However, this does not detract from its moisturizing benefits, as well as the list of very simple ingredients. This, for me, is one of my 'must have'' skin care products.
Nicole-Jane N.
canvey island, canvey island
This products is amazing, it's so lightweight and dries clear on your face and doesn't make you look like a ghost! this product is gentle on the skin as it's made from natural ingredients. the only down fall of this products is, it needs a bigger bottle!! forever going to re buy this.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.