BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charlie S.
Worked great! only reason i haven't used since is because i buy cruelty free. perfect for oily/normal skin types as with the rest of the line. cheap, does the job- great!
Samantha S.
UK
Simple is my go to brand. Love this product as it can be worn under make-up with no affect to the products I use. Light weight and is amazing for my dry, sensitive skin.
London M.
Trail, BC
So good! Made my skin go from flaky and dry in the winter to smooth and dewey! It was so gentle on my skin and as someone with pretty sensitive skin this was important! I'm on my third bottle now and will definitely continue to use!
MIADIANA N.
This product is very affordable, however my skin type is: very dry.
This will not work for you. I ended up having to get another Moisturizer. Though this lotion is very gentle and light, it feels like you have nothing on your face.
Gissele S.
I have combination to oily skin and this moisturizer does not leave my skin oily. My skin stayd moisterized and very hydrating throughout the day. I love it. And its great for my sensitive skin.
Kimle N.
This simple moisturizer is just a basic product. It was my first time and probably the only one. I don't hate it nor love it. I purchased it at walmart when it first came out. It has decent price tag nothing to expensive. I have other moisturizers that i prefer over.
Katie B.
This product is okay, it's nice and light and not too greasy but it didn't actually moisturise my skin too well, I think my skin was just too dry for it to work. This would probably be great for someone with just normal skin.
Mai R.
Nice basic moisturiser, doesn't irritate my dry eczema prone skin, has done a nice job of keeping my dry patches to a minimum. Product is a little greasy but light enough and works ok under makeup. Definitely a repurchase for me!
Courtney S.
Calgary, AB
Super light but hydrating at the same time! I unfortunately have very dry skin so I need something a little thicker most days but it was great during the hotter months!
Ria L.
Leeds , Leeds
Every single product in the simple brand, I absolutely love because I have sensitive skin and I think it's great the way this brand only targets people with sensitive skin. Not saying people without sensitive skin can't use it.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.