BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Catherine S.
Reading, ['', '', '']
What I can say is that it does what it says on the box! It is good value for money and really helped my skin manage. It's not too harsh as my skin is sensitive and prone to spots. The packaging isn't very eye-catching but all that really matters is what it does to your skin. It's made my complexion brighter and would buy again.
Sam J.
This moisturizer is especially great for acne prone/ sensitive skin. It gives the perfect amount of moisture throughout the day.This product doesn't leave the skin feeling oily and isn't heavy on the skin which is a plus for people with acne/sensitive skin. I would Also recommend for any skin type as its a great base for make up.
Grace A.
Honestly my favorite moisturizer ever! This doesn't make me break out and it's not very oily and can easily applied before doing my makeup. So hydrating, but yet doesn't feel to heavy on the skin and sinks in so well. Will continue to buy this moisturizer, holy grail of mine!!
Winnifer W.
Richmond, TX
I originally tried this because my gym give out free samples I love the samples so much I went out and bought it myself from Walmart really good product simple ingredients but not the most affordable
Karly S.
Not a great but not terrible product. I have combo skin/normal to dry and this is either a hit or miss with me.
It works great at giving the skin moisture when first applied but as soon as it sets and put my makeup over top or before I go to bed after taking it off my skin starts to react with it
and I'm pretty sure it is the cause of some breakouts. All in all its an ok product, love the line but this one product may not have been right for me.
Kaki C.
I thought this would make my skin settle but instead, it got it more agitated. I am not sure and still cannot figure out what it is exactly. The face wipes worked great, but this one turned out bad.
Rachel L.
Vineland, ON
I love the feel, smell, and product as a whole, however my skin didn't love it. It caused me to break out more on my chin so I had to discontinue using it, but it really is a great moisturizer! I ended up using it on my arms instead.
Rachael C.
Melbourne
My favorite facial moisturizer. I have very dry very sensitive skin and this has helped so much. I use it morning and night after washing my face and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day.
Anna P.
Halifax, NS
A pretty good moisturizer. At first i really liked it, but when compared to other moisturizer, In my opinion, it just doesn't always measure up, as it leaves my skin feeling different every time.
Jeni K.
Love this! Always go back to this if I get a new moisturizer and get disappointed by the new moisturizer. It is pretty much the best moisturizer to use if you're having a sensitive skin moment.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.