BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cedar C.
I like this moisturizer very much. It doesn't smell, sting or cause redness. It moisturised my skin all day without heaviness or greasiness. I do find I need a serum in the winter as acne treatments dry out my skin. But I'm glad I found something that seems OK for my sensitive skin!
Petite S.
Kota Kinabalu
This is the bom guys i can bet you this is likely the most worth it in any product if i can compare it to others high end this is will be my my no.1 and this is the third time i'm using the texture so light that when you apply its really smooth and definitely gonna be the regular user
Emmylou M.
York, PE
I bought this at my local drugstore because i heard a lot of good things about it and they didn't lie! It is a very light not sticky not heavy moisturizer. I used it for my before makeup routine and loved it!
Catherine S.
Reading, ['', '', '']
What I can say is that it does what it says on the box! It is good value for money and really helped my skin manage. It's not too harsh as my skin is sensitive and prone to spots. The packaging isn't very eye-catching but all that really matters is what it does to your skin. It's made my complexion brighter and would buy again.
Sam J.
This moisturizer is especially great for acne prone/ sensitive skin. It gives the perfect amount of moisture throughout the day.This product doesn't leave the skin feeling oily and isn't heavy on the skin which is a plus for people with acne/sensitive skin. I would Also recommend for any skin type as its a great base for make up.
Corbin B.
I'm a very oily person with troubled and sensitive skin, I love this moistureiser because it's so lightweight that it doesn't make me a greasy mess.
It makes your skin feel very hydrated, doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky or wet, and also soaks in within a minuite or two.
I'd recommend it to anyone, dry or oily skin. Love it!ūüėĆ
Grace A.
Honestly my favorite moisturizer ever! This doesn't make me break out and it's not very oily and can easily applied before doing my makeup. So hydrating, but yet doesn't feel to heavy on the skin and sinks in so well. Will continue to buy this moisturizer, holy grail of mine!!
Winnifer W.
Richmond, TX
I originally tried this because my gym give out free samples I love the samples so much I went out and bought it myself from Walmart really good product simple ingredients but not the most affordable
Eloise R.
Fifth avenue , Bristol
I brought this as I have dry skin and wanted to cleanser which wouldn't dry out my skin. All thought it was very hydrating it barley got any of my makeup off unfortunately. Despite this it is really good value for money and is not a bad product at all considering the price point.
Kaki C.
I thought this would make my skin settle but instead, it got it more agitated. I am not sure and still cannot figure out what it is exactly. The face wipes worked great, but this one turned out bad.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.