BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Rachelle T.
Hong Kong
I use the light moisturizer because my skin can be a little temperamental at times (especially during exam periods etc.). This product really worked for me, because it isn't too rich and therefore doesn't cause my skin to break out- I also like how it isn't sticky, yet I can tell it does it's job as it leaves my skin feeling pretty soft.
Charlotte R.
I love simple products. This product is so good, it moisturises your face, and its the only moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin as I have very sensitive skin. Its very affordable, cruelty-free, it makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. I apply this morning and night and I absolutely love this and I defiantly would recommend it.
Leah B.
Ireland
Cheap moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling pretty nice! Perfect daily moisturizer , I have combination skin so it works amazingly for me but I see it not being so well for those with more dry skin! I do use other moisturizers after a heavy face mask but nights I just take my makeup off and tone, this would be the moisturizer to use!
Casey L.
I'm giving this product 3 stars because I have very oily skin so the light feeling of this moisturizer is great, it's not heavy or sticky and it soaks into my skin nicely. It almost feels like it was soaking in too much because it would dry my face out almost immediately after and I had to switch to something else. Overall I love the simple brand but I wouldn't repurchase this one.
Daina G.
A drugstore moisturizer that I finally like! Its not greasy or sticky! No scent or perfume (non irritating!) It really sinks into the skin and leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
It also works well under makeup which is important to me.
Parissa K.
Simple literally is simple. Cheap. Does the job. It's absolutely gentle, so no worries for those with sensitive skin. The only thing is that because it is so gentle, there is not much fragrance with these products. I don't think this is a huge downside, but just to point out!
Louise D.
I love this moisturizer. I use it every night. I need a new moisturizer and I had always wanted this one. Its by far the best one I have tried. Its very gentle on the skin and it doesn't sit on the skin it sinks in. I will definitely buy it again and I definitely recommend it.
Megan G.
Light on the skin and drys quickly, perfect for when applying make up. Well worth what you pay for the cream, as it is cheap and the cream is brilliant. I will be buying this cream again as it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others as I love it and want everyone else to try this out!
Lilith B.
The moisturizer caused me to break out a couple times, and tended to clog my pores. Despite that it was really gentle on my sensitive skin and sunk in quickly, it didn't make my face look greasy like some other moisturizers can do.
Amy P.
This product is amazing, I have tried many moisturisers in the past but this is by far the best. I have really dry patches but also oily patches, and I can't have anything with spot treatment in or artificial ingredients as my skin reacts to it. This one really helps my skin, it is so moisturising, helps my oily and dry patches, feels light, helps my roscea and didn't bring me out in spots. If you can't find a good moisturiser for you face; try this one.
Simple is a really affordable brand that you can trust.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.