BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daina G.
A drugstore moisturizer that I finally like! Its not greasy or sticky! No scent or perfume (non irritating!) It really sinks into the skin and leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
It also works well under makeup which is important to me.
Parissa K.
Simple literally is simple. Cheap. Does the job. It's absolutely gentle, so no worries for those with sensitive skin. The only thing is that because it is so gentle, there is not much fragrance with these products. I don't think this is a huge downside, but just to point out!
Louise D.
I love this moisturizer. I use it every night. I need a new moisturizer and I had always wanted this one. Its by far the best one I have tried. Its very gentle on the skin and it doesn't sit on the skin it sinks in. I will definitely buy it again and I definitely recommend it.
Amy P.
This product is amazing, I have tried many moisturisers in the past but this is by far the best. I have really dry patches but also oily patches, and I can't have anything with spot treatment in or artificial ingredients as my skin reacts to it. This one really helps my skin, it is so moisturising, helps my oily and dry patches, feels light, helps my roscea and didn't bring me out in spots. If you can't find a good moisturiser for you face; try this one.
Simple is a really affordable brand that you can trust.
Megan G.
Light on the skin and drys quickly, perfect for when applying make up. Well worth what you pay for the cream, as it is cheap and the cream is brilliant. I will be buying this cream again as it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others as I love it and want everyone else to try this out!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I've been a long term user of Simple product for years due to having dry skin. I find that this is a good moisturizer but it doesn't tend to last very long and my dry patches come back quite quickly. I end up applying it a few times a day to see a noticeable difference. The moisturizer itself feels quite light and has a nice scent to it.
Jemiesha J.
miami, fl
I use this moisturizer twice a day as recommended after cleaning and toning. I’m on my second bottle because I love it so much and the packaging is so cute and reusable. I usually purchase this at my local cosmetic center. I really love that it has vitamins in this moisturizer and it really has made a difference in my skin.
Lilith B.
The moisturizer caused me to break out a couple times, and tended to clog my pores. Despite that it was really gentle on my sensitive skin and sunk in quickly, it didn't make my face look greasy like some other moisturizers can do.
Fawziya H.
This is such a hydrating mostriser I have a dry skin which can turn blotchy and red j also get breakouts so this cream helps my skin to feel happy,healthy and hydrated throughout the day. I apply it about 3 times a day depending how dry I am but it is so long lasting that I don't need to apply it so many times feels so good on the skin even with make up on so give it a go
Audrey P.
This product never disappoints me. It is very good for sensitive, dry skin and really sinks in to the skins nice and quickly. Doesn't leave any sticky feeling afterwards and there is no harsh smell. Very great for everyday use!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.