BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Livvy N.
Evesham , Worcs
I really really like this product! It's such a light cream so it isn't too heavy on your face. It can also be used on any skin type which is so good as I have quite sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me at all. I really recommend this product as it's an excellent cream.
Meghan M.
Caledonia
Great moisturizer! It feels very light on the face which is important in containing oily skin. This is the first time I've tried this product and I'd recommend giving it a try. Cost wise I find the simple product line to be fairly reasonable, and this fits along the same.
Erika F.
Broken Atrow, Oklahoma
I love this moisturizer! It truly moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy. The packaging is clean and simple, easy to understand. It's very effective and gentle for my sensitive skin. I purchased this at Ulta and it's a great value. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Kaiya B.
This is the only moisturizer that does the job without making me completely breakout. I have struggled in the past finding a moisturizer so I resulted to expensive high end brands until I realised simple was just that, simple. Definitely recommend this product.
Charlie C.
England
I went through a stage in winter where my skin was becoming dry, so I decided to try this out as I have seen fairly good reviews for it. The product is light, and can be easily applied. I definitely think that this is a worthwhile purchase as it is fairly cheap and it also lasts a long time, I have had my current one for 3 weeks so far, using it every other day.
Sandy T.
This product is kind to sensitive and acne prone skin. It's gentle and has a subtle smell. It is good for younger adults with young skin as there is not many chemicals. I bought it from superdrugs and it lasts a long time. WOuld definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie W.
Toronto, OR
This moisturizer was my skin saver. I used this through my elementary years as it is good for sensitive skin. It is great for any season, especially because it is very light yet super moisturizing. I stopped using it, as I can't find it near me anymore. My only con is the smell, which doesn't bother me that much, and disappears once rubbed in and absorbed.
Minahil S.
England, Leeds
Literally no moisturizer suits me, but when I came across this I was so happy because it kept my skin feeling moisturised and soft and blemish free. Simple products are one of the best brands I've come across I won't stop using this!
Rebecca P.
Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
Not sure if it works much, I haven't noticed a difference when using it, but then I've used dermalogica moisturizers and I didn't feel like they did anything either so maybe it's just me. It feels nice though and it didn't give me any kind of bad reaction.
Kelly Z.
Wellington
Suits all skin types and is one of the only moisturizers that work well on my oily and very dehydrated skin! Doesn't really have a scent and a bottle lasts really long. Really hydrating but doesn't feel moisturizing enough at times so I have to apply twice . Although it contains oils, doesn't feel oily once applied to the skin. Great price point and lasts quite awhile. My go-to moisturizer in the warmer seasons.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.