BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Tia C.
Stamford drive, Coalville
Simple product and does the job nicely. Definitely light weight and used this product for a long time but as I have got a bit older I feel my skin needs more than that as I have acne,etc. Therefore I don't feel it did enough for me as I've got older. Which is why I've now changed products.
However, if you do just want a simple, cheap moisturizer to do the job. This does it nicely.
Bronagh R.
Pomeroy, Dungannon
I have always loved Simple's products and this one is no exception.
Like all their products my skin loves it, and hasn't reacted to it at all. I had to search for a long time to find a product that not only worked for me, but my skin didn't start reacting to it after frequent use. I used this every morning for about 6 months and I loved the results I got.
It helped clear up some really bad areas of dry skin and didn't leave my more oily areas too oily.
I fully recommend this to anyone with dry, oily or sensitive skin!
Caitlin-jade k.
havercroft, Wakefield
Simple products are all great and I do expect a lot from them I did enjoy using this product and it helped my skin especially as I have oily skin it didn't provide a really heavy coverage. It's very gentle on the skin and I loved it however I wasn't keen on the smell. The packaging is great and I loved the concept. I recommend it to those with oily and very sensitive skin.
Anna L.
Typically good for simple! Nice texture and leaves your face feeling smooth! I usually use it to take the makeup off too and it works well! Also cheap compared to other similar products so overall good!
Shamaila I.
A light moisturizer that sinks into your skin so quickly and leaves skin feeling moisturised, hydrated and fresh. The squeeze style of the packaging is so handy as it means you're not dipping fingers into a tub and allows you to take the product along with you for travelling. This moisturizer is all more excellent as it is made from natural ingredients that don't irritate my already very sensitive skin and is so affordable!
Emma S.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
This moisturizer is a great summer moisturizer, it's very lightweight and sinks in quickly in to your skin. I prefer using this over a primer before application my makeup as my foundation blends seamlessly with this underneath. I'm also prone to a few breakouts so due to its natural ingredients it's perfect as it doesn't irritate my skin at all. Highly recommended!
Megan C.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
This is my favorite moisturizer for underneath my foundation or primer. I use this when my skin is in good condition to keep it nicely hydrated but not too heavy. This is great for me when my skin isn't as dry as it prolongs the wellness and makes my skin feel healthy and fresh. It also sinks in to the skin very fast so it is not at all uncomfortable.
Sozy A.
I have been using this product for the past year and it is great.
My face is generally oily however some areas tend to get dry and this product really helps with that.

It moisturises my face without adding any more greasiness to it. I would definitely recommend it as i have sensitive skin aswel and it works great for me.
Holly D.
Taunton , Somerset
The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is a great product for anyone with normal to oilier skin types, as the texture is very light and applies smoothly to the skin.

For drier skin types, or during cold and dry conditions, it is likely not going to provide enough moisture and therefore a richer moisturizer would be a more appropriate choice.

Chloe G.
Cambridge
I often mix with foundation in the mornings to create a lighter feeling makeup as this moisturizer is very fresh feeling. The only downside I have to say if you're using it as I am, is how quickly if sinks into the skin making it hard to blend. However, this attribute is perfect if you're just using it as a moisturizer as there's no residue.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.