BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie T.
Morgantown, WV
This is honestly one of the best moisturizers I have tried. This was my first time ever trying this product and I will be a forever buyer. It went beyond my expectations. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and I recommend this to any who has problems with oily skin cause I have oily skin and some moisturizers make my skin feel greasy but not this product. Great product and so worth the price.
Breyonna S.
This is a fantastic moisturizer from the drugstore. It's super light weight and does not break me out! I have sensitive skin also and it doesn't irritate my skin. It's not intense by no means and is more of an everyday moisturizer. I don't like wearing this one under makeup since it does leave a slight film on my face and that is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. Its a really good product otherwise!
Susan B.
This is my new "go to" brand for facial products! I love this entire line of products! I have to use the hydrating moisturizer due to my mature, dry skin in the winter, but I am also going to continue to use it during the summer. It is a light moisturizer, it goes on my face easily & I find that it provides enough moisture for me. My foundation glides on over my moisturizer easily.
Lori T.
Fresno, CA
I love the Simple products first of all. I have extremely sensitive skin and have become more sensitive with age. I have a problem finding moisturizers that won't break me out under my eyes. I like this products because it is very light and hydrating. It feels very cooling. I wish it felt a little more moisturizing however. But it's states it's hydrating and that it is!
Jenn W.
Lets start with, I hate the smell.
Its like damp cardboard boxes all over my face. Ew.
It also didn't seem to get along with my baremin. Makeup
Turning my normally smooth foundation into a cracking mess. It actually dried out my "T" zone along with a epic gift of acne, and I discontinued use after that.
My friend uses it and it works great for her, just not me apparently.
Hannah D.
I am all about the simple skin care brand. I love everything that they have. With that being said, they have a rich moisturizer and a light moisturizer. I love the light moisturizer for during the day because you do not feel like you have lotion on your face all day. But I also love the rich moisturizer for night time because then I know that it is working all night long.
Yili X.
I absolutely love this to use as a daytime moisturizer. It has a very thin consistency that keeps skin moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. The moisture lasts all day and I rarely have to reapply. It works great under makeup because again it's not greasy or heavy and doesn't clog pores. I wouldn't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it doesn't deliver a huge amount of moisture, but for someone with normal to oily skin who just wants a light moisturizer, this is perfect.
Ana C.
I did not like this product. It totally irritated my face and the area around my mouth, in particular. The packaging is cute, and I like other Simple products, so I wanted to try this affordable product. I think I might be allergic to an ingredient- I've been using this as a body moisturizer instead and I like the non-greasy finish and soft skin it leaves behind.
Gabrielle K.
I have very sensitive skin and I am unbelievably dry in the winter. This moisturizer helps renew my skin and bring life back in to it but also does not cause any breakouts or redness. It's perfect!!
Lauren O.
Erie, PA
I started using this moisturizer because the old one I used was more of a cream based product and I have oily skin. Simple hydrating light moisturizer is a water based product so it doesn't make me extra greasy and provides a nice base for my foundation. I also use it at night and it works really well! I definitely recommend this for anyone who had oily skin!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.