BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shamaila I.
A light moisturizer that sinks into your skin so quickly and leaves skin feeling moisturised, hydrated and fresh. The squeeze style of the packaging is so handy as it means you're not dipping fingers into a tub and allows you to take the product along with you for travelling. This moisturizer is all more excellent as it is made from natural ingredients that don't irritate my already very sensitive skin and is so affordable!
Megan C.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
This is my favorite moisturizer for underneath my foundation or primer. I use this when my skin is in good condition to keep it nicely hydrated but not too heavy. This is great for me when my skin isn't as dry as it prolongs the wellness and makes my skin feel healthy and fresh. It also sinks in to the skin very fast so it is not at all uncomfortable.
Sozy A.
I have been using this product for the past year and it is great.
My face is generally oily however some areas tend to get dry and this product really helps with that.

It moisturises my face without adding any more greasiness to it. I would definitely recommend it as i have sensitive skin aswel and it works great for me.
Kayleigh  F.
As someone with sensitive skin I would recommend this product as it is perfect in maintaining soft skin and don't causing an oily appearance. I use this moisturizer daily and will never use any other as I have continued to feel the benefits for my skin. Love the whole simple range and would suggest this to anyone with sensitive or dry skin.
Holly D.
Taunton , Somerset
The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is a great product for anyone with normal to oilier skin types, as the texture is very light and applies smoothly to the skin.

For drier skin types, or during cold and dry conditions, it is likely not going to provide enough moisture and therefore a richer moisturizer would be a more appropriate choice.

Chloe G.
Cambridge
I often mix with foundation in the mornings to create a lighter feeling makeup as this moisturizer is very fresh feeling. The only downside I have to say if you're using it as I am, is how quickly if sinks into the skin making it hard to blend. However, this attribute is perfect if you're just using it as a moisturizer as there's no residue.
Lorraine Mae C.
Puerto Princesa
I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. This product is so light and refreshing. I have been very pleased with how the product feels on my skin. It doesn't dry me out and it makes my skin feel clean and fresh, i would deffo recommend it!!!
Charlie O.
I have combination skin, so it's hard for me to find something I can use that won't make me break out in annoying spots.
Simple manages to achieve this quite... simply. I originally tried it after a friend who has oily skin recommended it to me. And I fell in love so quickly. My patches of dry skin started to suffer less and I wasn't getting half as many spots.
I can't count how many bottles I've gone through, but for people with troubled skin, you might as well try!
Emily M.
very affordable moisturizer however i cant say it moisturises my skin as much as i want it too and sometimes after use my skin still feels a little too tight therefore i rarey use it at night
Kim S.
Ive been using this for a long time as I have sensitive skin and I like using brands with more natural products and it is good as a light moisturizer but I don't find it hydrating maybe because my skin is very dry but the formula feels very water based, even so I do like this when I want something light weight and fresh feeling!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.