BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Beth D.
This is a really good priced product, it really helps with my dry skin especially since I do have dermatitis so on days when it's not so bad, I turn to this and it's fabulous
Ivonne I.
London
Good moisturiser, does what it says. I would say I've tried slightly better ones but it is decent. Really good and gets the job done. For the price it's really decent too, and yes I would buy again.
Grace P.
This is my go-to moisturiser! It's cheap, isn't greasy or oily, and does the job well. I've used this for years- in fact this might have been my first skincare product. My mum uses it, and a lot of my friends use it.

I'd definitely recommend this, it's definitely one of the best moisturisers to start out with.

I've repurchased many times over. It is super gentle, doesn't irritate at all, and makes your skin feel super soft. Another pro is that it won't interfere with any other products you are using; it won't dilute the effectiveness of any other products in your routine, just add to it.
Sophie D.
Northern Ireland
I find that while overall this does moisturise (very lightly if at all) it takes repeated use to help any dry patches on my skin and I also think that because it is a 'light' moisturizer, the thinness of the product leaves an almost wet feeling to my face. I definitely prefer (despite having combination skin) more heavy duty and replenishing moisturizers and find that this product really has no major effect on the skin a.k.a it's nearly completely useless
Ceris Oakey-kierman O.
England
I really recommend this, product I use it everyday it's got good value for how long it last it is very effective of my skin, I has meet my expectations and I would buy this product again. I would love to try more products like this.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I found that this was a decent product. I used it with the rest of the simple facial line and this cream felt very light on my skin and airy. It seems to decrease the redness of my acne a bit when I use it overnight and it feels cooling as well which is nice. My skin seemed clearer after using this for a few months. My only complaint is that the bottle is too small and purchasing it every month was non convenient for me as it is a bit pricey for a small bottle size.
Colleen l.
Alder road, Southampton
Really nice moisturiser for a good price. I would recommend for oily or normal skin, it's not moisturising enough for dry skin. Also makes a nice smooth base for makeup.
It's stops dry skin , it's didn't stop my spot or shrink them ! This is a good brand for light , gentle and sensitive skin. I would recommend to someone who needs a light , creamy
moisturiser
Does it work
1000% works on skin
Megan Grace M.
Francine Close, Liverpool
The Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser is a product that I swear by. The 125ml bottle lasts for a long time and is extremely cheap for how good the product it. I use it every single day! As you only need a little to go a long way and as the product is super light it absorbs into the skin quickly meaning I can carry on with skin and beauty routine without having to wait for it to dry. I have combination skin, lily in some areas, and dry in other places. The Simple moisturiser keeps my dry areas moisturised without making my oily areas worse! I would 100% recommend it!
This keeps your skin so hydrating! You can get the anywhere! At an affordable price! I didn't really know how I would fell about this product but it is now part of my daily routine! There is nothing bad about this product!
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.