BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Abbi G.
buckinghamshire
This goes particularly well with the simple toner water as they both are very gentle on the skin and are perfect for sensitive skin. I find that when I use this moisturiser under makeup, my makeup does not cake up
Hannah S.
Perfect product for sensitive skin. Extremely affordable and the price is reasonable for the amount of product you get. It takes all makeup off in one wash and leaves your skin hydrated. Wouldn't change the product
Kat D.
Sault Ste, ON
This is my favourite daily moisturizer. Its incredibly light but very moisturizing. Super gentle too. The only thing i wish it had was SPF. It absorbs really fast and wears well under makeup and doesnt break me out
Aumi M.
00000
Best moisturiser i have ever used, except the smell it is not pleasing, but it is like water for your face makes it super hydrated and soft. Would love to buy it’s facewash or toner.
christabel b.
i always go in between moisturizers but always come back to this one morning or night it does the job but never is too oily even for before makeup always meets my expectations because its light and i always buy it from superdrug or the supermarket
Emma T.
Love this moisturiser it is scent free and completely soothing to dry skin. It is perfect as a daily moisturiser to be used under make up or after washing your face. It is non greasy and sinks into the skin nicely. A really effective moisturiser
Leah R.
It is what it says, feels super light on the skin and soaks in quite fast. Gives me that extra moisture I may need on some days and is really good for the price. I would buy again.
Ella W.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
The Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser is my go-to daily moisturizer. I use this both when I wake up and before I go to sleep. As I have combination to oily skin, I find that the light moisturizer works best for me as it settles into the skin really quickly. This also contains an ingredient called glycerin which actually helps make up adhere to the skin so this can be used as a primer too. There are no artificial perfume, colour and no harsh chemicals in the Simple moisturizer so it will not upset your skin. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a quick drying moisturizer that carries on working for up to twelve hours.
Elham N.
This product is a very light cream and I would recommend this if you have oily skin and you don't want a thick moisturiser. It has an affordable price and can be found at a local drug store or a supermarket.
Kara S.
This product is really great for moisturising sensitive skin. I've never had any problems with this product or this brand. It really is a god-send for those who react badly to every other product out there!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.