BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kara S.
This product is really great for moisturising sensitive skin. I've never had any problems with this product or this brand. It really is a god-send for those who react badly to every other product out there!
Nicole M.
Northern Ireland
Very good for dry skin, wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it's very oily and personally my face came out in loads of spots after using it due to my skin already being very oily!
Elham N.
This product is a very light cream and I would recommend this if you have oily skin and you don't want a thick moisturiser. It has an affordable price and can be found at a local drug store or a supermarket.
Izzy M.
I love this moisturizer! I have really sensitive skin and a lot of skincare breaks me out but this simple moisturizer works really well for me. I tend to use it in the morning before I apply makeup and then sometimes after I have washed my face in the evening depending on how dry my skin is feeling. I also focus it on dry parts of my face because it really helps hydrate hose areas and also helps makeup go on more smoothly. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry and sensitive skin but because it is a light moisturizer you can also just use it on specific parts of your face.
Rosie P.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
I only actually started using this the other day, but this is so soft and smooth and my skin looks so fresh after a cleanse, I've noticed my skin feels much smoother, and well worth the £2.75
Sarah F.
I absolutely adore this product. Smell's amazing, Bought and used several times and is an all time favorite of mine. So kind and gentle on the skin and never fails to impress me!
Lucy  T.
I have really dry skin but it is also oily so it's hard to find a moisturizer that works for me!!
I also wear make up everyday so I need a moisturizer that can handle that!
The simple moisturizer is very good as my skin is always silky smooth even after a whole day of wearing make up!!
It also doesn't make my skin oily or greasy which is great!
My only issue is that sometimes when i have really dry areas on my face it doesn't do a very good job of putting moisture back so I have to use a different one for that job!
Overall it's a very good product for people with oily, slightly dry skin!
Mary R.
I love this proudct so much because it is so cheap and you definitely get your money's worth. It lasts you a long time and soaks into you skin very easily. The packaging is very nice and it comes out of the bottle very nicely. I would definitely recommend this proudct to anyone!
Leah M.
Trelewis, Treharris
Absolutely love this moisturiser, it doesn't sit on top of your skin; it sinks in really nicely. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated throughout the day and I loved using this underneath my make-up as a barrier between the make-up and my skin. This product is affordable and is definitely worth the money.
CJ C.
I love this product, this has been my go to moisturizer for many years now, I buy it all the time from Boots for a good price. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.