BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
I do not recommend this face lotion EVER. My everyday skin routine involved the Simple makeup remover wipes and Simple face wash, but for some reason this dace moisturizer did NOT work for me. I normally have sensitive skin btw. Every single time I moisturized my face I would wake up the next morning and my face was tight, bright red, and super swollen. This happened every time!!! I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive skin.
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
The product does what it says; it moisturizes and keeps the skin feeling nice and dewy. Although, I would not recommend using this alone just for dry skin as my dry patches still show through. It is very light weight and the only gripe I have is that I wish the SPF was higher.
Marissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
when I came across this brand I wasn't sure if it was right for me but then I tried this product and I haven't looked back. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I feel soft after putting it on
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I like how cooking and fresh this feed on my face. It doesn’t irritate my skin and makes it super soft and touchable. The only down side to this is that it starts tingling a little bit when I put this on my skin and my skin turns red. After about 2 minutes it’s no longer red and the tingling feeling has gone away. But even that doesn’t stop me from liking this product.
Amber K.
woodstock, MD
This product keeps my skin moisturized enough to keep my skin from drying out. I love this product because it is hypo allergenic & when paired with the face wash - it keeps my skin clear! I have been using this for two years now.
Single G.
Lakewood, OH
This is awesome. It’s super light but even keeps my dry skin quenched. I use it every morning because it also dries super fast so you don’t have to wait ages for it to sink in before applying makeup. I’ve repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so!
Ashley E.
Whitman, MA
Purchased at: CVS
I absolute love this product. After finishing my education as an esthetician, my face was a mess. We did so many facials my barrier was compromised. I started looking into ingredients and this was the most suitable for my face at a price point that wouldn’t break the bank. It was moisturizing without clogging. It sits well under makeup. It’s light, the fragrance isn’t overwhelming and doesn’t irritate the skin.
Haley L.
San Clemente, CA
Usually with moisturizers I break out after using them but this one is absolutely perfect. I don’t break out and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not cakey after putting it on. Love this moisturizer and I don’t think I will ever stop using it!
Marta R.
Ahh this moisturizer is amazing how awesome it works the same reason I'm giving this product a 5 star is that it makes my skin refreshed not even tough makeup foundation was able to make my dry skin stressed with this moisturizer after I used the last bit skin began to get red stressed the worst part more acne problems.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This moisturizer is exactly what it says it is: light and hydrating. It is also very gentle and doesn't have any fragrance, perfect for oily and sensitive skin types. I have combination skin and I just love how quickly it absorbs into my skin.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.