BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Dayna W.
Anstruther, ['', '', '']
A good value for money moisturiser. My skin can break out/get dry really easily when I change or try new moisturiser but I never have any problems with simple and it's really cheap so I love that. Light and scent free!
Ashleigh C.
This is pretty perfect for me as it is really inexpensive and is a genuinely good product. It's very gentle on the skin and provides a great mask for your face. I would 100% buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Abby C.
Wakefield
There's something I love about Simple skin care, it's simple to use, buy and is simple on your skin and i think this is a good first moisturiser for people starting to really look after their skin, I would rate it 6/10
Fiona D.
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Really good price for what you get. Not thick at all so dries quickly which is good before makeup. Does the job, smooths out the skin and definitely hydrates. I get irritated, dry skin and this is perfect for me. Have bought numerous times, highly recommend
Katja W.
i loved this for before makeup and for in the morning because it's gentle on your skin. it's definitely not pricey. it's effective if you use it over a period of time. and i would definitely buy again! on my 4th one!
Chloe D.
kidderminster
I have extremely dry skin and this works perfectly!
I can find some moisturisers greasy but this one isn’t too bad! Is afforable and is perfect for every day use! It isn’t heavy and is an all round great moisturiser!
Amy C.
Simple is a really good, affordable brand and I love their other products, just not this one. I have no allergies, yet when I used this moisturiser my face came out in an awful rash! It also dries out the skin a lot.
Sommer B.
Does what it says on the tin, not very costly so won't break the bank! Packaging is nice and simple not too overdone, I bought it at my local supermarket. Really gentle on skin especially if you have sensitive skin
daisy w.
This is really good for your skin it keeps it nice and bouncing and smooth and it doesn't sting when you put it on .and you get get ur from any nearby drugstore.
Mollie S.
Use this product primarily on my face before I put on my make up as is very light and doesn't leave me feeling caked underneath. Very affordable pricing and readily available in many supermarkets and beauty shops.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.