BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Shelly C.
Waterford
Only used this a few times to see what it was like, I'm not the biggest fan, I feel the cream is very thick and sits on the skin rather than be absorbed into the skin. Might suit someone with extremely dry skin.
Leigh-Ann L.
Cove Bay, Aberdeen
I actually used this on a tattoo that I recently got and it worked amazing for the healing process kept it hydrated and smooth, I felt that body lotions were too thick for the scarring but this worked a treat :)
Nathalie J.
Great product for people with dry skin, works amazingly for that. Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin as it leaves your skin quite greasy. Overall good product and extremely affordable, well worth a shot :)
Marissa M.
This is my favourite moisturiser by far. It is so light weight and makes my skin so soft, even after one applications. It did meet my expectations and I think this will be the one moisturiser I won't stop using.
Jessica A.
Bognor Regis , West sussex
This is a good moisturising product and does the job perfectly. My only problem with it is that it broke me out but I have very sensitive skin so I think that's probably why. Before it broke me out I liked it
Kelsey S.
I love this moisturizer! Super light :) packaging is sweet and simple and is small enough for your purse. I have purchased this product many times and is always effective. I would never expect this product to improve because it's amazing already!
Morgane L.
This is probably one of the best product I have ever used. I discovered it while I was in London and like a idiot I forgot to bring my face lotion, so I just went and bought this one and I am really not disappointed.
It does a really great job.
Sienna C.
Bristol
This is such a great moisturizer. I use it everyday and it always keeps my skin feeling healthy and bright! I wouldn’t say it is hugely affective however, but at such a cheap price you can’t expect much more!
Lucy W.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Lovely! Kind to the skin, amazing quality and always leaves your face feeling fresh! Recommend to those who suffer from dry skin that lacks moisture! No downfalls to this product, can also be used as a primer!
Mia B.
Haven’t used this moisturiser in ages as it did get a breakout at the time I used this in my skin care but i wasn’t sure if it was from this. It Dosent smell that nice however it’s soft and gentle on the skin.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.