BY SIMPLE

• I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Georgi C.
Leeds, Yorkshire
Amazing SIMPLE nighttime moisturiser! Keeps the skin hydrating for hours whilst not clogging up your pores with rubbish chemicals.

This was my first ever moisturiser and I still use it regularly today!

Amazing for somebody's first time moisturiser.
Beth G.
Belfast
This is just a great simple (ahem), basic moisturizer that works well with my skin (combination). It doesn't feel too heavy, or too light and it is my go to moisturizer. Really good price, definitely a must have in everyone's skin-care collection!
Amy M.
Shrewton, Wiltshire
Really great for my dry areas, particularly during the spring and summer when you don't want something heavy on your face. Been buying it for a couple of years, it's pretty much my go to! Highly recommend for people who have combination skin, with a few dry patches here and there!
Bryoni W.
Glasgow
I really like this product. It is cheap to buy and it was really nice on my skin. This is something that i repurchase and it is a moisturiser that i revisit a lot and is in my weekly if not daily routine. It feels light on my skin and sinks in quite quickly!
Gemma R.
I use this regularly, or the oil balancing one. I love Simple products, mostly for their fantastic value, but it' also great that so few ingredients and scents are chucked in. The moisturiser soaks in nice and quickly, sits nice under makeup.
Estelle C.
St. George’s place, Canterbury
You can't go wrong with this moisturiser. It's lightweight and fresh but still hydrating, it's very affordable and you can find it everywhere - from boots to your local asda. If you can't afford much in terms of skin care simple is the way to go.
Erin M.
Glasgow
I bought this moisturiser as I was looking to find a cheaper moisturiser that still done the job. It is great and I still use this product. It's great if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a moisturiser and I would definitely buy it again.
Natalia L.
Rushden, Northamptonshire
Love this product as it really helps sort out my dry skin , but it doesn’t make my face oily , it leaves it feeling smooth and soft . It’s priced great , the product itself last forever , a little goes a long way , I would definitely recommend
Cat D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
My go to daily moisturiser. Very affordable and free from artificial perfumes or colours. Almost a gel like consistency that absorbs very quickly into the skin and doesn't feel oily or greasy. It has a very light perfume which is pleasant.
Haidee M.
Dalton-in-furness
This moisturiser is ok but I don't really like using it everyday, it says 'light moisturiser' but it is very thick. I bought this from body care in The U.K. It is affordable and gentle on the skin. Although it does have a funny smell? Haha
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.