BY SIMPLE

• I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cat D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
My go to daily moisturiser. Very affordable and free from artificial perfumes or colours. Almost a gel like consistency that absorbs very quickly into the skin and doesn't feel oily or greasy. It has a very light perfume which is pleasant.
Brogan M.
Cheap and cheerful! Keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day. Lovely small bottle to keep in your handbag or on the move. Very gentle and leaves the skin soft. Definitely one of my favourites, especially when I'm very busy or always out.
Daisy J.
Gillingham, Kent
I love this moisturiser, I know I can rely on this to stop my face from breaking out and making it feel hydrated and smooth, its not expensive either which makes the product even better! I would recommend to anyone looking for a moisturiser!
Charlotte F.
Suffolk, Ipswich
This is perfect for someone with oily
Skin, it's not heavy but still leaves your skin feeling hydrated. It's hard to find a moisturiser that is good for oily skin that doesn't leave a greasy film for the rest of the day. Very affordable.
Elizabeth B.
I would give this product a 5/5 star because ever since I started using this moisturiser I never went back.
Many other moisturisers would no help my skin and they would make my skin extremely oily.
This simple moisturiser is extremely light weight and perfect for an everyday use.
Charlotte K.
Exeter, Devon
This is a good product, not a heavy moisturiser so feels nice and light on the skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth after use, it is not the best moisturiser I've ever used however it is still a great product and is excellent value for money.
Aoife D.
laois
Basic small handy moisturiser. Nothing special but gentle on the skin and does the job. For the price this product is great. Cute natural looking packaging. I would recommend this to younger teenagers starting to use skincare products
Megan R.
Sheffield
A perfect drugstore purchase at an amazing price! I personally think this is a gorgeous texture that soaks into the skin leaving it smooth and hydrated. It it far more watery than the more rich counter part; but I find it perfect for everyday wear if you don't need intense richness from a moisturiser as part of your everyday routine.
Maisie A.
Coventry
I have used this continuously all my life of moisturising (5 or 6 years) and it is great, it keeps my skin super soft its crazy. I really do recommend it to everybody, especially if you have sensitive skin. It is also very affordable
Owen J.
Derbyshire
Bought this product a few weeks back for dry skin, the packaging was great and well presented. It is good value for money, i bought it from my local superdrug which is where i get my products from and i would definitely buy again !
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.