BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Aimee C.
The very first facial cream i'd ever used, have been using it since I was 11/12. I've always loved this product and its one that i don't use now but I would always go back to this product, It leaves your skin feeling so soft and I always had the best skin whenever I used it.
Caroline H.
I use this moisturizer on a day to day basis and is perfect for everyday use. I purchased this at Superdrug and it was very inexpensive. It does exactly as it should, it is just your basic hydrating moisturizer with no gimmicky claims. I do enjoy this and will purchase it again.
Caitlyn R.
Durham
I love this product my skin feels so healthy once ive put it on every morning. Very effective as the product says hydrating light it is exactly right never use anything else. Like I said I use it everyday and highly recommend. I dont think there is anything bad I can say. Love it
Ciarra C.
glasgow
This moisturiser is amazing I highly recommend this because you can use it with anything you can use this and mix it in with your foundation and even if you have really dry skin it will help a lot.
Kirstie A.
This moisturiser is great for my skin! My skin is combination/dry and this moisturiser is perfect for that. My skin isn't left with any oily residue, it's left with a nice moisturised feel. I would highly recommend this to others as it is something I have in my makeup kit, which I use on others as it is a gentle moisturiser.
Charity F.
Reading, Berkshire
This moisturiser is good but does not moisturise the face that much. I would recommend this as it did work for me as it is a light cream and not too thick. However, if you have drier skin I wouldn't suggest you buy this product. I'll probably try a different product next time.
Niamh H.
Lancaster, Lancashire
This is an incredible moisturiser for people with normal skin, it's super light and soaks well into the skin for a light, freshening soften. It's a great morning moisturiser to use before make up whilst doing everyday skincare. Would only recommend for people with normal skin.
Shakira J.
Kent, Orpington
I love this moisturiser because my skin is really dry and because it is so light yet nourishing it works amazingly with my skin. I can even use it to put under my makeup because it’s not too heavy! I would definitely buy it again and I already have some for when I run out.
aurelia c.
bournemouth
My all time favourite moisturiser that i have used it is great i have repurchased it over 3 times in so long as it hardly ever runs out it is great because it is light so it is great for the people with normal and oil skin but it is not so great for people with dry skin
Rebecca M.
North Lanarkshire , Shotts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer, it is definitely my go to holy grail. my my skin looks more awake using it. i love using it under my makeup and over all it makes my skin feel and look amazing. It surprised my more than i thought, would recommend this to other people.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.