BY SIMPLE

• I have oily skin!! Can i use it?2 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this moisturiser but I want ...2 Answers
  • I have very dry skin on my nose plus my skin is sensitive...2 Answers
Madelaine J.
I love this moisturiser it's so light and soft it just glides into your skin and little goes a long way which is great! I use mine with the cleansing lotion and toner! An my face clears up very well! I would recommend!!
Jess C.
London , Neasden
This is a lightweight moisturiser which is perfect for the mornings! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and dries very quickly which is handy if you’re in a rush! It’s not thick so won’t clog up your pores throughout the day and has a pleasant but subtle smell to it
Karena H.
Ottawa, ON
I like this moisturizer for days when I am having problems skin. It is super sensitive and non-irritating. BUT i do favour other moisturizers over this one. It is still a great product that is moisturizing and light. Super good for the price point. A thin consistency and almost no scent.
Grace C.
Auckland
By far my favourite face moisturiser! I have sensitive skin and combination skin! And this really is simple! Doesn’t make my face feel slimy or yuck after, absorbs really well! I recommended this to my colleague who also has sensitive skin and she now loves it!
Beth P.
Glasgow , ['', '', '']
I absolutely love this product!! It is fantastic, I use it everyday and my skin feels fantastic. I always use my toner first before putting this on, ensuring my face has lots of tlc!!! Totally recommend to anyone and it is cheap too which is always a bargain!
Rachael D.
Gateshead
I have used this product for years and while I like to try new things I always go back to it as it just works perfectly for my sensitive skin, the packaging is simple yet pleasing and the product is 100% effective, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Nat S.
Didn't really find this helped my skin stay moisturised at all. My skin drank it up but had to reapply a few times throughout the day. My skin is extremely dry and flaky sometimes on my nose so I didn't see a difference compared to other similar moisturisers.
Megan P.
London
This is my favorite moisturizer! For someone with acne prone skin this product never breaks me out. This product is very gentle on the skin yet gets rid of any dry patches I may have, therefor i would recommend this to someone with sensitive skin especially.
Abáigh B.
This product has been fantastic on my skin. As I have oily skin, this product has been a life saver as it is not too thick and does not leave an oily film on my face. It soaked in to my skin really well and the price is great for a product that works so well!
Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
Definitely worth every penny! I have hormonal acne, oily skin on my t-zone but dry eyebrows and cheeks and this moisturizer effectively balances everything out while making my skin look soft and healthy. I haven't used any other moisturizer in three months
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Is this good for dry skin?
Makayla W.